“Consistent and good every time!!!”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Whenever we want to grab a pizza we head over to Michelangelo's. They have slices or a big pie, all are good!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE. I attempted to eat here twice last week b/c my daughter said she wanted pizza. The first night was a Tuesday around 6 o'clock. When I walked in there was no one in the restaurant and the girl working the front counter said it would be an hour and a half wait b/c they had a big call in order. Then I tried it again Friday night around 5:30. When I walked in(after putting $2 in the parking meter) it was empty inside and they said it would be a 45 minute wait. I asked to talk with the manager and he came over and acted like he could care less. Do not waste your time with this place.

1  Thank Jeremy T
Reviewed 23 July 2017

If you want to try this pizza, plan on atleast an hour of waiting. It's not a drop in kind of experience. Not knowing that, we didn't eat.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

It was going to be an hour wait for dining room b/c they were fixing call in pizzas first. If your calling in this might be your place, but dine in! Don't bother!

1  Thank Charley A
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Michaelangelos is a Chain Store, but a local one, the pizza was good, but probably cheaper from Pizza Hut