“Great food, ridiculous wait times!!”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

They need to open another store in Carolina Beach! We ate there twice; the first time we ate there and the wait to get food was an hour. They cater to the delivery orders first and not the people in the restaurant. They second time it was take out and we were told an hour. Arrived a little early because we were out getting some other things. Once I got to the restaurant they said it would be an hour and a half. We ended up having to go home and then come back. The staff is extremely rude!! If the food wasn't so good we would never set foot in there again. There is a tall man (appears to be the manager/owner) and he is the rudest of them all. I was disgusted and disappointed. The temperature in the restaurant is almost too unbearable to stay there and eat. So, overall the food is delicious and the service stinks!! The pizza is wonderful as is the steak and cheese and the calzones. But don't go if you don't want a very long wait. If you know you want to eat here, plan and call ahead and order for a specific time. That way you don't have to become frustrated with the service and you can enjoy the food.

1  Thank DBANurse

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Whenever we want to grab a pizza we head over to Michelangelo's. They have slices or a big pie, all are good!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE. I attempted to eat here twice last week b/c my daughter said she wanted pizza. The first night was a Tuesday around 6 o'clock. When I walked in there was no one in the restaurant and the girl working the front counter said it would be an hour and a half wait b/c they had a big call in order. Then I tried it again Friday night around 5:30. When I walked in(after putting $2 in the parking meter) it was empty inside and they said it would be a 45 minute wait. I asked to talk with the manager and he came over and acted like he could care less. Do not waste your time with this place.

1  Thank Jeremy T
Reviewed 23 July 2017

If you want to try this pizza, plan on atleast an hour of waiting. It's not a drop in kind of experience. Not knowing that, we didn't eat.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

It was going to be an hour wait for dining room b/c they were fixing call in pizzas first. If your calling in this might be your place, but dine in! Don't bother!

1  Thank Charley A