“Great holiday coffee drinks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Cary
Reviewed 11 December 2015

stopped by here after a day of shopping! Decided to get into the holiday spirit and order a peppermint mocha, Cool and refreashing, just what I needed.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

No matter what time of day, no matter what day of the week, the wait is so slow. The last time I went I waited in the drive thru for 22 min with 3 cars ahead of me. Nobody is friendly either. Months ago everyone was so nice and service was quick, but not anymore. I drive an extra couple of minutes now to go to a different location

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Perfect morning coffee place with friendly service and very high cleanness rating (which is always important for me).

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

The staff was so friendly and pleasant to deal with. Although Starbucks is everywhere, the service is very important to achieve a great experience. The spinach square and other pastry items were great too. The service was great and I will definitely keep returning.

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

It's rare to go to this location during a slow time because it rarely happens. Besides that the service is great. I like this location, but I try to avoid it if possible.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!