“Always so good! ”

Chanticleer Cafe And Bakery
Ranked #5 of 24 Dessert in Cary
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My two favorites are the almond croissant for breakfast and the salmon salad! Both are amazing. The ambience is always quiet, the coffee is great!!! Food is so fresh! It's a go for Sunday morning as well! Try it!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great place to lunch. My favorite is a BLT that isn't on the menu. Highly recommend everyone give it a try. You will like it!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My husband and I discovered this wonderful little bakery about a year ago. It had just opened. We've visited several times since bringing various family members. We can only visit on the weekend because we live in Rolesville, which is a good 35 minutes away. But, when we find an eatery that we really enjoy, mileage is just not an issue. Hands down, Chanticleer make some of the most mouth-watering, yummy sandwiches in the whole area. Their special coffee offerings are smooth and scrumptious. But, what really takes the cake in this wonderful little cafe are Chanticleer's baked goods. I'm not sure a better bakery exists in the RTP area. Go often and try one of everything. But, ALWAYS leave with one of their perfect, delicious, delightfully lemony (but not TOO much) Lemon Meringue Tarts. You won't be sorry. I promise. It's worth the drive.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We enjoyed this sweet, corner cafe while in Cary last week and were thoroughly impressed! We ordered the Reuben sandwich with homemade kettle chips and the sandwich was fabulous. Just the right amount of corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing made for a delicious meal. We also tried the California club which was also very good. then we finished the lunch with one of their beautiful pastries...can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I travel to the Cary area several times a year and always make it a point to have lunch at Chanticleer. They always have a delicious quiche, a great sandwich selection and tasty salads. I just wish it was opened for dinner too.

Been to Chanticleer Cafe And Bakery? Share your experiences!