All reviews club level front desk starbucks coffee sales manager u turn bathroom sink outdoor pool on site restaurant breakfast buffet shuttle service fire pit the room was nice within miles king bed business trip nice stay business center
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I wasn't up to home cooking this year, but needed to feed three generations for Thanksgiving Dinner. I called Carolina 1663 Circa to inquire about reservations and Chef Jermaine Penny took the call personally to answer my questions on the menu, disability access to the dining room, and recommend best times for easily negotiating the crowd. We arrived to hotel staff enthusiastically greeting us and directing us to the London Room (due to the large crowd expected), our well-positioned table, and then go over menu options and locations of main dishes, sides, deserts, and more. Gracious servers assisted the great grandmother so the walker was not necessary which made the meal easy for all. Throughout the meal everyone on staff was extremely attentive and cheerful, removing used plates, replacing silverware, and refilling drinks. The food was delicious (with a special shout out for the cranberry chutney and diverse mini-pies!), we never felt rushed, and we were especially happy to meet Chef Penny who came over to greet us by name and check on our meal. Only wish I could have taken home leftovers from the amazing menu! Chef Penny deserves the Sheraton's NICE award and anyone's consideration for a special meal - especially a holiday meal without the work! Thank you!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
tmilby, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

R W,
We are thankful you joined us for our annual Thanksgiving Brunch at Carolina 1663 featuring Chef Penny & his team of culinarians. We welcomed over 200 guests to the buffet and everyone raved about the flavors and selection. Thank you for joining us! We will be sure to recognize Chef and his team with the Nice Award for going Beyond!
Our give back to the community was sharing our thanks with our local firehouse and providing the service men & women with a hot meal.
Happy holidays and we'll see you soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This was my second stay at the Sheraton Chapel Hill, like before I was in town for Thanksgiving. The hotel is in a very nice and convenient setting with lots to do nearby, and close to the family. My room was clean, and the bed was awesome (wondering if they changed them from last time?) The vibe in the lobby was pleasant, punctuated by the presence of some very happy staff. While not planning on any exercise this week, I ended up running with the guest manager, Jeff! He had a small group of us, and while unexpected, it was very nice! I had access to the club lounge, but this one was far above other Sheraton’s, and Starwood Hotels for that matter, in that they offered a hot breakfast. Everything in the Club was clean and orderly. Two shout outs to other staff members, I believe Iris (front desk) and Candy (club attendant). They were both very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant, especially considering that it was a holiday. Overall, I was very impressed. The vibe here was different than the last time I stayed, and I will be coming back. Hopefully sooner than next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
tmilby, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Greetings Bryanq,
It was our pleasure meeting you and continuing to build loyalty with our our hotel. Everyone loves our Sheraton Beds and the holidays are always exciting in North Carolina. Our team members do love their jobs and will do whatever it takes to ensure your comfort. Are are lucky to have Iris & Candi on our team!
We will be starting our Sheraton Morning Run Club soon and hope many other guests will join us for a 5K around the local area as long as the weather allows.
Happy Holidays and see you soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Sheraton was a great place to stay with my fur baby. I couldn't get over one of the managers, Jeff. The hospitality he gave plus water bowl with dog bed.(wow!!)for my dog. The Thanksgiving buffet was pretty good too. I will definitely be back to stay next time I'm in this great town. Thank you!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
tmilby, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hello lvkenzie,
We adore our fur friends at Sheraton Chapel Hill and our goal is to exceed your expectations and make sure everyone is comfy and that does include a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed for the Kenzie, the accompanying water/food bowl, waste bags and treats! Every pet is VIP here (you too)!
We had over 200 guests and visitors for the annual Thanksgiving Buffet Brunch and our Chefs did another fantastic job offering delicious southern comfort food, carving stations, desserts and the service team did what they are known for, service excellence!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and be sure to reserve in advance for our Easter Buffet!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The minute we walked in the lobby we were greeted by Iris, the front desk rep and Jeff, the hotel manager. They are the epitome of southern hospitality and charm. I love the SPG brand and this Sheraton property did not disappoint. We told them we were here for the UNC vs WCU game and Iris informed us we didn't even have to drive and could take the hotel shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel to and from, completely complimentary. I definitely have listed this hotel as a "favorite" and will return again. Definitely ask for Iris or Jeff and do take advantage if the "club room access". Great weekend get away!

Trip type: Travelled with family
tmilby, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Hello MJ083097,
The pleasure of hosting you at Sheraton Chapel Hill was all ours. Our goal is your satisfaction from the moment you arrive until we say farewell. Our hotel has everything you need to enjoy a quick getaway and is ideally located to shopping, sports venues, dining, entertainment and more.
Thank you for recognizing Iris & Jeff for their service excellence.
See y'all soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is my go to hotel when I am in Chapel Hill, the front desk staff is super always friendly. The hotel is close to a ton of shopping and great restaurants, South Point shopping and restaurants complex is just 15 minutes away.

Room tip: Try to get a balcony room
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Sorry we missed you on your most recent stay. Thank you for your loyalty to our property and allowing us to be of service. Our front desk team is awesome and we are ideally located to allow you to explore and discover Chapel Hill. See you soon!