“Great service, drinks, prices. Fook ok.”

411 West Italian Cafe
Ranked #13 of 313 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great bar staff, solid house wines. Excellent service for our party of 12. This was my first time. My friends enjoyed the quality of their dinners. I ordered the trout with brussel sprouts. The trout was overdone and dry, and the brussel sprouts definitely tasted charred, so I'd not recommend that particular meal.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had dinner with a friend recently and had the chicken marsala. It was very tasty. I can't remember what my friend, but I remember that she was also very satisfied. .

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Arranged a dinner for 14 people via email. We couldn't have been more pleased. Food was perfectly prepared; wine was nicely priced. They have small portions of all of their pastas so you can have them as a first course wothout breaking the bank (or the diet). Wait staff was courteous and efficient.
Thanks to Maria for arranging our reservation!

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had dinner here with family who had been many times before. It was excellent and so was the service. Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

411 West was the new broom sweeping clean when I was at UNC. Last night, it was the tired old broom with no straw left. The best part of our meal was the service, which was great. The calamari was fried well, but everything else disappointed e.g. pre-made pear salad with brown lettuce stored in a walk in, the Caesar salad also with brown lettuce, the "papardelle" which was broken lasagna noodles, the burnt tasting bolognese sauce, the cold chicken parm, the tiramisu which wasn't a tiramisu. All were sub-par. And, we were in and out in 35 minutes and felt super rushed. On asking a friend about it, the reply was that it's always been disappointing. I agree. Ain't worth it in Chapel Hill. Don't go.