US$139
US$118
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$70
US$285
US$269
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksoccer tournamentjack in the boxtwo double bedsgreat place to staygreat customer serviceoff the highwaylate checkconvenient locationoatmeali highly recommend this hotelmini fridgefree breakfastthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlybusiness trip
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We check in the day before Memorial Day & are told breakfast is from 6-10 b/c it is a holiday. At 9:20, we go down and it is closed....closed at 9. We met more than one people who were told that breakfast was til 10. I called the front desk & was told there was NO WAY we were told that and what did we want her to do? give us some cereal? I was shocked. One of the guests that we met who missed breakfast as well b/c of bad info was a woman with her handicapped son. The carpet was sticky in our room, neither of the phones worked unless on speakerphone, the internet is ridiculously slow and the a.c. in our room didn't work well. We sweated all night. Carpet was sticky. WILL NOT stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Shalai C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. I am so sorry that there was a miscommunication for breakfast. It is a coaching moment because my team should have offered cereal, fruit, or any of the assorted breads. There is someone always on duty, please alert us if you are feeling any discomfort. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Hyatt was a great location 10 minutes from the park. check in was done online which was great considering we were at Carowinds till 10 pm, Hyatt sent me a check in email at 3pm, breakfast was excellent

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Great WITNESSPHOTO!

Thank you so much for the review! I am glad the location was a fit for you and your family. You are right, the breakfast is excellent. We hope that you can come back and visit us again soon!

Keep traveling,

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Room size was great but it was dusty and had mold in the ac (which didn't work well) and bathroom. The bathroom was very very tiny. You got minimal channels and then had to pay $15+ for additional channels which didn't cover the whole stay. No luggage carts available when I checked in or out even after waiting an hour. Not impressed

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you melissakN2615EL!

I appreciate the commentary regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. I wanted to clarify, the $15 are just for incidentals that we authorized. That is released 3-5 business days. it does not pay for additional channels because that is not a Hyatt Place feature. I also am sorry for the luggage carts not being available. We always encourage our guest to dial "0" and we would pick them up. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel a few months ago through Hotels. Com ,for one night, on our way from Ohio to Florida. We arrived at 8:15 p.m.!! with my four little kids just to find out that they have no rooms ready and we should wait for an hour an a half for the room to be ready...???!!!! The lady at the front desk ,Wendy, just looked at us and said " you can cancel if you want...". She saw us with the kids ( youngest nine months) and never suggested even a drink or a cookie for the kids. Unbelievable!!! After i asked for her name ( half an hour later) she asked if i want a water bottle. Of course i switched hotel and slept some place else. On a positive note, Hyatt costumer service were very kind with us and compensated us, so thanks for that. Won't even try going to this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Shalai C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you For the comments. I am so sorry that we did not provide you with the service that you deserve. It is truly unacceptable that you were not treated as a valuable guest and I can not apologize enough. I see that our customer service department compensated you; however, i would like for you to contact me directly to get more information. My goal is to earn your business back and to show you what exceptional service is.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying the ladies at the front desk are wonderful! Wish I could remember their names, but the one that checked me in that night and the one who checked me out the next day were so genuinely nice and pleasant.

The room was very spacious. It's has been updated recently. It's the only hotel that I have ever stayed in that had an entire sectional in the room. I thought that was amazing. There was a separate mini bar sink which was nicely thought of.

There were a LOT of guests at the hotel the night we stayed, but we were not disturbed at all. We never heard any noise from the hallway.

There was only 1 minor thing that was wrong with our stay that was overlooked by the housekeeper. There was a couple of hairs in our shower that definitely wasn't ours. The shower had drainage problems due to the tile not sloping down towards the drain (construction issue), which has left the tile grout stained. Hoping it is just the room we stayed in and not all rooms. Wasn't a big issue. But other than the hair our stay was wonderful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Anc2320!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. This was great to share with my team. Thank you for the kind words about the team and the amenities. If you can contact me directly to let me know the room you stayed in so we can correct the maintenance issues, that would be most appreciated. We hope to host you soon!