Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
US$149
Hampton.com
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$114
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$259
US$181
US$214
US$206
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

The Ivey's Hotel(Charlotte)
US$189
US$156
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfront desksoccer tournamentjack in the boxtwo double bedsgreat place to staygreat customer servicelate checkconvenient locationoatmeali highly recommend this hotelmini fridgeexcellent stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlybusiness trip
Reviewed 23 August 2017

First; I only stay at a Hyatt because my points were going to expire. Not that I have that many, and whatever I do have, I am going to use for a 1 night stay somewhere and be done with this brand.
I have not stayed at this family of hotels and now I know why.
First there are so many things so bullet points to follow:
-Check in at 6:30 pm and only room available is next to kitchen on 1st floor. I tell them no and so then he puts me on 5th floor next to elevator. 1st lie
-Check in area is so cluttered with bulky chairs and tables, which is also the breakfast bar area for eating
-The room looks more like a dorm. Cubbies for your clothes instead of a dresser with drawers.
-No outlet at the desk, so you have to reach all the way across close to the sink to plug in
-In the room the couch is worn out, if you sit in it you sink down onto the fold out portion of the bed springs or whatever it was sticking me
-Hair dryer worked for 1 minute then never worked again
-Internet is slow
-HBO is frozen, ESPN is frozen, did see them reboot last night to no avail
-No alarm clock or clock in the room
-The bed needs to be replaced, back ache and I would know since I stay in a hotel 5 days a week, 35-40 weeks a year
-The cute little bald head guy in the morning really needs to use his inside voice, we do not want to hear all his happiness 1st thing in the morning
-Beer that I bought for my customer, 1 corona with no lime, over 6 dollars
Now for sure I know why I am not loyal to this brand of hotel.

Room Tip: Dont stay here is my advice to choosing a room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Shalai C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

I appreciate the feedback. I am so sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. This is not who we are. As for the layout. We do have dressers in the room. it is adjacent to the closet. there is an outlet on the wall of the desk as well as on the plug and play on the stand. We also have convenient usb and plug outlet between the beds for comfort. We had an update of our rooms early 2015. We hope that you can come back and give us another opportunity to wow you!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The stay was pleasant and the staff was very nice . It would have been nice if they had a van service to the airport .
The pool was small but doable .
Arrive early for breakfast and you will be happy you did !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michele W

Thank you Michele W!

We appreciate the feedback! I am glad that our team made such a wonderful impression. We truly work hard to give all of our guest an experience. Yes, i strongly recommend coming early for breakfast. it is so good and people should take advantage of this premium amenity. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The hotel is conveniently located between the Southpark Mall and the Charlotte Premium Outlets Mall. Large oversized room with sitting area and desk. Large screen tv maybe 50 inches. Extremely friendly front desk staff. Nice complementary breakfast provided every day. Has a heated pool

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Super Caleb42!

Wahoo! This was such a delight to share with my team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay! I am glad you were able to enjoy the amenities from the premium breakfast and pool. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Everyone was very nice and accommodating. Actually they couldn't have been any nicer. The room was very nice and it suited us very well. The problem occurred when I woke up in the morning. There must have been bed bugs in the bed by the window in room 608. I had 3 huge bumps on my right thigh and 2,on my left arm. They are still really bothering me now. I do believe that I should go see a doctor. It's too bad, because otherwise this place was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Shalai C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello Charles H,

Thank you for the response. I know we have been in contact with you. I can assure you, there are health standards that we hold to the utmost priority for my staff safety and to the public. We take these allegations very seriously. Your room was not positive for activity. We verified with our pest control vendor and we are trained in this area as well. I am so sorry that you had an experience less than satisfying. I hope this does not deter you from staying with us or the brand.