“Very consistent :-)”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #1,368 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped here like 30 mins before closing and ordered a lot of food to take home.. They were very nice and my food didn't take long to cook it.. I will def choose their service over others in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

This Zaxby's is not far from ny house, where I get the fried chicken salad and boneless buffalo wings. The service is always great and I didn't have to check my order after going through the drive-thru. Word to the wise...HOT is really hot when it comes to sauce so be sure to check the temperature before you order or put it on your food.

Reviewed 21 October 2014

Almost 100 reviews and this might be my first poor rating. I ordered a salad and it was terrible. Wilted lettuce. Nothing was appealing and the taste was bad. I will not return.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stopped at this Zaxby's on the way home from Carowinds. We had chicken fingers and boneless wings as well as fries. The kids and I had the got the hot and spicy chicken and the wife had the regular chicken tenders. The food was pretty good and the service was quick. We have only been to Zaxby's once but we will probably go back as we liked the chicken and the spicy sauces.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Always pleased with whatever I get here be it salad or sandwich. Servings are generous and fresh! Love the salads and the garlic bread!

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!