“GREAT fast food”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #1,368 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Zaxby's offers fresh cooked food for reasonable prices. Their food is prepared as quickly as fast food restaurants but the quality is much better!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Have been going to zaxbys since first opened one in Tucker, Ga. Seek out restaurant when traveling south. Food is always same delicious flavor. Love the choices of sandwiches, salads, appetizers, etc. Overall delicious chicken.

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped here like 30 mins before closing and ordered a lot of food to take home.. They were very nice and my food didn't take long to cook it.. I will def choose their service over others in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

This Zaxby's is not far from ny house, where I get the fried chicken salad and boneless buffalo wings. The service is always great and I didn't have to check my order after going through the drive-thru. Word to the wise...HOT is really hot when it comes to sauce so be sure to check the temperature before you order or put it on your food.

Reviewed 21 October 2014

Almost 100 reviews and this might be my first poor rating. I ordered a salad and it was terrible. Wilted lettuce. Nothing was appealing and the taste was bad. I will not return.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!