US$139
US$118
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$115
US$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$179
US$285
US$269
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh cookiesroom was cleanclose to the airportshuttle serviceminutes from the airportfridge and microwavean early flightoatmealrental carhot breakfastwould stay here againnice stayfree shuttlestaff was very friendly and helpfulchannelsmidnightnc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Honestly, nothing but nice things to say about the staff. Sabrina, Trena, Tabetha, the van Driver "T", and everyone we met was so welcoming and truly kind to us at 1:00am when we were grumpy and tired. They were so sweet and welcoming, and would be the main reason we come back if in the area. The rooms were clean, and breakfast an added bonus. For the price, it was a very reasonable room, but the staff will be what makes us return here over other places!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For years I have stayed at this hotel when flying in and out of Charlotte. Miss Ruthie at the front desk always remembers me and I feel like I am very welcome and "coming home."
The two Sabrinas who also work there are efficient and helpful.
There are always fresh cookies available and the breakfast is varied and delicious.

Room Tip: I prefer the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mother and I arrived to this location on 06/10/18, we came in town for my nephew's high school graduation. We booked via Expedia a week prior and the room was supposed to be reserved. We arrived to a lobby full of people (10-15) and it was HOT, as the air was broken. We were made aware @ 3PM, check-in time, that there were no rooms available and that we could not be told when one would be. The issue appeared to be that the hotel didn't put enough housekeepers on the schedule and the rooms were going to be on a first come, first serve basis. The manager on duty at the time REFUSED to come downstairs to speak w/ any of us AND the pool was not in order. At no time was there a formal apology rendered, aside from the front desk clerk, who I felt sympathy for. It was horrible and due to booking via Expedia, we could not get any of our money back to find somewhere else to stay. I then proceeded to calling corporate, after and hour and a half wait, only to be told that because the hotels were individually owned, there was nothing that could be done. The rep, Michael, that I spoke w/ advised that he was entering a grievance and I should hear something back on the next business day. Today is Thursday and I've still not heard back from anyone. I will proceed to contacting/submitting a review to the BBB and on FB because Customer Service means everything to me if I'm patronizing your business. I will not recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
David B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charlotte I-85 Airport, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Sabrina at the front desk was super friendly and helpful when checking in and out the next morning. Also, the staff in the kitchen remained helpful and friendly during trying circumstances. They never lost their cool, even when the HVAC was out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple