Free cancellation until 02/08
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$70
US$55
US$139
US$129
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$160
US$48
US$269
  • Pool
1,048 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Never stayed at a micro hotel, not my cup of tea but this is where the airlines put us up after our flight cancelled. great place if you just need a place to crash it;s a great deal but I like a little more comfort and amenities......

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This motel is older and needs a really good maintenance program to keep the property in good condition. A good coat of paint on the doors and ceiling (in our room) would go along ways. All broken items should be repaired by a professional.The staff was great but looks matter.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carolinadragonslayer
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is one of the cleanest places you will find in Charlotte NC. Don't worry about the rooms being clean, they have the whitest sheets
Stop by and you will get to see for yourself. Very nice staff. Look. Forward to going back

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We walked into this room and walked right back out and got another hotel without even asking for a refund. It was the most disgusting room I’ve ever seen and I work for the airlines so I’m in hotels all the time. I would have rather slept on the streets. I won’t stay at a Wyndham property ever again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank whitneyjdailey
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I called and tried to cancel this reservation with Park sleep and fly. They did not help me because they kept saying I had a reservation there. I called the hotel tried to cancel the reservation they didn't help me either. Do not use parksleepfly they will screw up your reservation

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple