“Quality Vietnamese Bowl”

Vietnam Grill
Ranked #212 of 2,477 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 February 2017

We had traditional Viet bowls of noodles and spring rolls with pork. The cuisine was authentic, fresh, and tasty. We had a nice casual late evening dinner and enjoyed the new flavors.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Was recommended this restaurant for good food, and their recommendation was correct. The Pho I had was very good, piping hot, and quite tasty. The serving was big, and it was served quite quickly. The spring rolls were very good also, so there wasn't too much to complain about the food.
The ambience leaves a little to be desired however, it could do with some updates.
However, the food is the main reason to go here, and I wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

If you love Vietnamese food don't miss the Vietnam Grill in Charlotte. We have been many times and the quality and taste are always 'Spot On'!! I love Pho and this is the best there is! Fast friendly service too.

1  Thank uscgrannie
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Great service, amazing food- this place is BYOB and we bring all of our out of town guests here to grab food. Very authentic and totally off the beaten path

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Last time I had the traditional Pho with beef, but today for a business lunch I had the hot and sour soup with Shrimp, then a grilled Shrimp with Angel hair rice noodle, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, and sauces. My associate had the Beef with Broken rice dish.

Everything was really good, and we had enough to experiment with the various condiments. I love oyster sauce, Sriracha, Garlic chili sauce and Hoisin.
A perfect business lunch. Filling but very fresh, crisp and delicious too.