“Best Ever!”

Floyd's Restaurant II
Ranked #1,334 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This is the best soul food restaurant ever!! I'm not from Charlotte but every time I come this way make sure I stop here!!!! The food is cooked to order. Bread and corn bread made from scratch. And omg the cakes!!!!! If u want a home cooked meal done right. Stop here!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Food was ok. The dressing and the peach cobbler was waaaaay off. Peach cobbler tasted like lemon cobbler. Yams were not so good but everything else I tried was ok. I pick up greens and mac and cheese sometimes when im lazy on cooking at home.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

After a tourney event we went to the floyds on N Graham.

The lady at the counter was curt and icy cold!
The guys in the kitchen were friendlier.

They only had fried chicken, no BBQ or Buffalo!

My friend enjoyed his fried chicken, I did not, with the BBQ sauce they gave me to put on my fried chicken.

It's cold that week in Feb. , so why did all of a sudden, it felt like the Ac was blowing out the vents?

Reviewed 29 January 2012

If you're looking for real southern food, this is the ONLY game in town. Other so-called soul food restaurants are soul food with an artsy twist. This is the real deal. Don't be frightened away by the run-down part of town. My only complaint is that the service is not always friendly. The young guy who works there is very nice but not all the staff is. If they were, I'd give them a 5-star.