“Amazing food and excellent service!”
Review of Melting Pot - CLOSED

Melting Pot
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Kelvin was amazing! He provided a great recommendation and excellent service. I can't say enough about his great explanation and recommendations. He sets the bar high for other servers. Aaron came by our table to visit us and make some recommendations. He is the first manager I have met who I truly believe cares about his customer and really loves what he does.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

came here because it was my bosses birthday and I lost a bet and had to treat for his dinner!.. we were sat down and greeted by and assistant waiter which brought the drinks. then Lindya showed up to take our order! THE SERVICE WAS PHENOMINAL! SHE REMEMBERED OUR ORDER FROM A YEAR AGO!!! I would highly recommend asking for her as a waitress next time you visit this establishment.. can't leave out their awesome manager AARON! most friendly, energetic, personable guys you will meet. he makes it his mission to make sure everyone is satisfied and pleased with their experience, he just so happened to share what he learned about customer service and it was right on time! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SERVICE! LOVER THE FOOD! OUT OF THIS WORLD WAITRESS AND MANAGER! PLEASE CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

We ate at the Melting Pot during our visit in June. We arrived towards the end of the evening, but our server, Tyler, was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we wanted. He even helped me celebrate my daughter's recent graduation from college by bringing her an adorable graduation marshmallow. We had a great dining experience & plan to return on our next visit! Thank You Tyler for making our visit extra-special.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

The meal was outstanding!! Our server, Grant, is the best and the manager visiting our table takes great pride in their restaurant. I recommend this Melting Pot location to others and would not consider going to any other restaurant in Charlotte, NC for special occasions or for just a special night out.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

The Lake Norman Melting Pot never disappoints! It is our favorite special ocasion restaurant. We even make up special ocasions so we can go more often. The food and the service are both exceptional! If you have not eaten here you are missing out!!!