“Lucky 13 Anniversary!”
Review of Melting Pot - CLOSED

Melting Pot
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My wife and I have celebrated Valentine's Day and our Anniversary every year since we were married in 2002. We keep coming back here for a reason.
This is a most wonderful place with wonderful people and amazing food.
You are missing out if you haven't been here yet!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Not only did the bartender explain to us newbies the whole menu process as we were waiting to be seated, but when I went to order my drink I asked for Mello Yellow because they told me that they had Coke they said that they didn't have any. Next is what shocked me, when the waiter came back he told me they ran to the gas station next door to get me a Mello Yellow. How awesome is that?!?! The food was amazing the wait staff was spectacular and I can not wait to come back! Also at my table was a card for mine and my boyfriends anniversary signed by a lot of the staff! Definitely an A+ experience love it here and highly recommend it!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Kelvin was amazing! He provided a great recommendation and excellent service. I can't say enough about his great explanation and recommendations. He sets the bar high for other servers. Aaron came by our table to visit us and make some recommendations. He is the first manager I have met who I truly believe cares about his customer and really loves what he does.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2015

came here because it was my bosses birthday and I lost a bet and had to treat for his dinner!.. we were sat down and greeted by and assistant waiter which brought the drinks. then Lindya showed up to take our order! THE SERVICE WAS PHENOMINAL! SHE REMEMBERED OUR ORDER FROM A YEAR AGO!!! I would highly recommend asking for her as a waitress next time you visit this establishment.. can't leave out their awesome manager AARON! most friendly, energetic, personable guys you will meet. he makes it his mission to make sure everyone is satisfied and pleased with their experience, he just so happened to share what he learned about customer service and it was right on time! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SERVICE! LOVER THE FOOD! OUT OF THIS WORLD WAITRESS AND MANAGER! PLEASE CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015

We ate at the Melting Pot during our visit in June. We arrived towards the end of the evening, but our server, Tyler, was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we wanted. He even helped me celebrate my daughter's recent graduation from college by bringing her an adorable graduation marshmallow. We had a great dining experience & plan to return on our next visit! Thank You Tyler for making our visit extra-special.

Date of visit: June 2015