“Wish it wasn't so expensive.”
Review of Melting Pot - CLOSED

Melting Pot
Reviewed 8 November 2015

We eat here for an occasional special occasion. I love the grand feast or whatever it's called you get cheese, salad, entrée, and chocolate. I bought the cookbook so we make fondue at home now too to save some money. Very relaxing but you could be here two hours.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I have been visiting The Melting Pot at many different locations for many years now and they never disappoint. This location is no different. The quality of the food is high, service is spectacular. They have a great wine and cocktail selection along with their choices for food and preparation methods. The staff is super courteous.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is place is amazing. Our server, Justin, explained and helped us to choose the best course of the menu. The wine was fantastic. Everything tasted fresh and delicious.
Our night was so smooth and relaxing. Him and his manager treated us with an outstanding service and showed us that they truly love waht they do.
I can't wait to go back! It was one of my favorite birthdays ever.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

My wife and I have celebrated Valentine's Day and our Anniversary every year since we were married in 2002. We keep coming back here for a reason.
This is a most wonderful place with wonderful people and amazing food.
You are missing out if you haven't been here yet!

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Not only did the bartender explain to us newbies the whole menu process as we were waiting to be seated, but when I went to order my drink I asked for Mello Yellow because they told me that they had Coke they said that they didn't have any. Next is what shocked me, when the waiter came back he told me they ran to the gas station next door to get me a Mello Yellow. How awesome is that?!?! The food was amazing the wait staff was spectacular and I can not wait to come back! Also at my table was a card for mine and my boyfriends anniversary signed by a lot of the staff! Definitely an A+ experience love it here and highly recommend it!