“Celebration”
Review of Melting Pot - CLOSED

Melting Pot
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I took the survey and it would not take my comments. It said they could have done better; but we ordered the cheese fondue with bourbon, which was not to my liking. Our server was knowledgable and very cordial. Even a young lady opened the door our coming and going. I loved that extra touch.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

We eat here for an occasional special occasion. I love the grand feast or whatever it's called you get cheese, salad, entrée, and chocolate. I bought the cookbook so we make fondue at home now too to save some money. Very relaxing but you could be here two hours.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I have been visiting The Melting Pot at many different locations for many years now and they never disappoint. This location is no different. The quality of the food is high, service is spectacular. They have a great wine and cocktail selection along with their choices for food and preparation methods. The staff is super courteous.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is place is amazing. Our server, Justin, explained and helped us to choose the best course of the menu. The wine was fantastic. Everything tasted fresh and delicious.
Our night was so smooth and relaxing. Him and his manager treated us with an outstanding service and showed us that they truly love waht they do.
I can't wait to go back! It was one of my favorite birthdays ever.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

My wife and I have celebrated Valentine's Day and our Anniversary every year since we were married in 2002. We keep coming back here for a reason.
This is a most wonderful place with wonderful people and amazing food.
You are missing out if you haven't been here yet!