US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$139
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$115
US$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$70
US$285
US$269
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewshickory tavernla fitnessfront deskbasketball courtgreat hotelhome away from homefull size refrigeratorgreat amenitiesrestaurants within walking distancecomplimentary breakfastrooms are spaciousevening receptionfitness centerexcellent stayi highly recommend this hotelgreat customer servicebusiness travel
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My son and I had a BLAST when we stayed at this wonderful hotel over Labor Day weekend. The staff was friendly and helpful, the amenities were top notch, and I could barely get my 9-year-old off the basketball court or out of the pool! Jenyfer Volking helped us have a seemless reservation and checkout process, and she even searched to find us the best possible value. The complimentary breakfast in the morning really helped us start our day on a high note. We will definitely return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Here at the Homewood Ballantyne, we strive to make our guest feel at home. Next time you are passing through again, be sure to stop in.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have been sending my business travelers to the Homewood Suites Charlotte Ballantyne for several years now. This hotel is very close to our branch office and is very convenient to other business and restaurants in the area.

My travelers usually request to stay at this hotel after their first visit. They tell me it is very clean and the staff is very professional and courteous.

When my niece started working at the Homewood Suites as their Sales Manager, it was a no-brainer to continue to send my business travelers to this hotel. Jenyfer always checks the room before they arrive to make sure things are as they are supposed to be. When the President of our company stays there, she will usually add something special to the room as an added surprise.

Thank you Homewood Suites for your special treatment of my business travelers.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been visiting the Charlotte area for business purposes since 2015. Often it is for a week at a time away from my family. I stayed at other Hilton properties and sometimes at places outside of the Hilton family for convenience purposes. When I first booked at the Homewood Suites in Ballantyne I knew this was going to be my "Home" away from home. Everyone at this hotel from management to housekeeping and maintenance go out of their way to make your stay perfect! I fly every week and have stayed at multiple properties and can honestly say this hotel by far is one of the BEST in service! I don't need to give my name when I walk through the door as I am greeted by "Welcome Back Ms. M."!! Michelle, Montavian (better known as Nick!) and all of the front desk personnel are wonderful!! The manager, Beatriz is amazing and goes out of her way to make certain your stay is nothing less than perfect! The entire staff demonstrate what the true meaning of "hospitality" really is! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sherry M

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Im an underground artist always on the go. But I have to say I didnt want to leave this place the beds were amazing Super comfy! The young lady michelle at front desk checking me in was very professional She was always smiling and very genuine she was accomanied by a gentlemen Nick who helped me with food options around the area he was always willing to help breakfast had options and the ladies very attentive just overall loved my stay if your coming to charlotte this is the place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Im not from the charlotte area but i met up with some old buddies from college and I was very pleased with my stay. The lovely agent at the desk Michelle checked me in and made it a memorable one customer service at its best. I was very pleased with the Evenning social complimentary beer and wine you cant beat that! I met beatriz and she was also a joy along with janet. Big rooms and a sport bar walking distance perfect place for me and the boys to catch up !! Get location great staff !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends