“american restaurant”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Native American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2013

They have a nice selection of food. The salads are great and so is the bread. I also had the pork chops recently which were very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Great food. Terrific service. TUESDAY's rock with value meals and half price bottles of wine. Can't wait to go back. Nice job to the folks running this resturant!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stopped on a road trip. We have eaten at other of this chain without incident. The food was good. It is average type chain restaurant food. The problem was the service or lack thereof. The waiter made 5 errors in our order beginning with lemon in the water when I requested none and continuing with bringing the wrong salad and wrong type of tea to the wrong amount of food. when he presented the bill with things we had not ordered, I got the manager. When the waiter returned, he just shrugged and said "Sorry." The manager did take money off the bill but the waiter was not particularly caring that he made all the mistakes. I have never had this bad of service at this chain. Not likely to go back.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We are sorry to hear about the multiple errors, the long wait for your order, and the degree of contrition you experienced from your server. We agree that multiple errors and long waits are unacceptable, and that these things do not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I think this was the worst chain restaurant I have ever eaten at! The service was fine, friendly, & efficient, but the food was just terrible. We were staying near by & the girls at our hotel recommended it. I will never eat at one again.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

We are sorry to hear that our food did not meet your expectations and would like to learn more about your experience. Thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Came here at 5:00 PM on a Monday evening and ordered my standard Calabash Chicken which I order at my regular local Fatz but thought I would try this location while I was traveling. At that early time, being seated was no issue, ordered placed quickly and salad delivered quickly; in fact I did not get a chance to consume and enjoy the salad and out comes the food. I insisted that the waiter return the food entre so that I could finish a personal phone call of a very serious nature and allow me time to finish the salad. He did; I finished the salad, then he brought the entre back out.

I was disappointed as they must have just sat the food plate down; did not warm it and the temperature was only mediocre when I ate. I need to have my food piping hot but since my situation necessitated the return I said nothing and just ate it.

Overall; nothing fantastic; but standard.