“Eh”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Native American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Walking in the place felt pretty fancy, but was more like a glorified Applebee's. The music was pleasant though, mostly recognizable movie tunes. The food was good but nothing to write home about. It had a large chain restaurant quality which isn't what we were looking for.

1  Thank Littlecoconut1

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We ate at Fatz just across the border from South Carolina yesterday on a recommendation from my brother in law and this particular one didn't quite fill our expectations. It had the look of a nice place with superb standards but definitely wasn't. The wait staff wasn't horrid but they weren't great either (our waitress was decent, not everyone else). The steaks weren't cooked how we ordered them and the ribs I got looked like they were sitting out for hours prior to me getting them. We didn't complain and just ate the food because the woman who brought out our food had that "I don't give a hoot about being here or you" look and figured we'd get a side of spit if she was involved. Given the opportunity, I would not go back or recommend this place to anyone else.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

They have a nice selection of food. The salads are great and so is the bread. I also had the pork chops recently which were very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Great food. Terrific service. TUESDAY's rock with value meals and half price bottles of wine. Can't wait to go back. Nice job to the folks running this resturant!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stopped on a road trip. We have eaten at other of this chain without incident. The food was good. It is average type chain restaurant food. The problem was the service or lack thereof. The waiter made 5 errors in our order beginning with lemon in the water when I requested none and continuing with bringing the wrong salad and wrong type of tea to the wrong amount of food. when he presented the bill with things we had not ordered, I got the manager. When the waiter returned, he just shrugged and said "Sorry." The manager did take money off the bill but the waiter was not particularly caring that he made all the mistakes. I have never had this bad of service at this chain. Not likely to go back.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We are sorry to hear about the multiple errors, the long wait for your order, and the degree of contrition you experienced from your server. We agree that multiple errors and long waits are unacceptable, and that these things do not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.