Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$123
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$179
US$116
Homewood
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$184
US$313
US$296
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Booked on booking.com because it was cheap an we just flew from Germany so was super tired.. room online says non smoking well walked on 3rd floor an that's all you smell plus ash tray on night stand room smelled awful an being 8months pregnant made the smell worse... bathroom looks awful definitely needs remodeled an the floors needed vacuumed.. plus found a random screw in the floor luckily I found it before my toddlers... only plus side was the guy who checked us in was super nice an the beds were made awesome!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were assigned a room on the third floor. The elevator was temporarily broken (we were told). It was never fixed. We had to tote some heavy luggage up and down two flights of stairs after we had returned from a 7 day international vacation. I am 67 years old. We were never offered any apologies. I am unhappy!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2018

From the check in process with a "no smile" gal (Dosser I think is the name) and which she continued every time I saw or reacted with her. I asked for late check out and she gave me noon instead of 11 am although I know from housekeeping dept the hotel was far from "booked" the following night.
I called her and asked her to get housekeeping to bring me a "clean" coffee maker and she said tell them yourself when they come to clean or come to lobby for your coffee.
I sat in lobby a while because I had to leave the room by 12 and noticed that the elevator wasn't working which I told her. She did nothing until another customer stood there a while and "I" told them the elevator was down.
She finally put an "Out of Order" on the elevator door.
Why do owners keep sourpuss personalities at the desk of their hotel?
I see it more and more.
I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: I do not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
ManagerBay, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

I am very sorry for the problems you encountered at your hotel. We have addressed this issue with our staff member and are taking the corrective measures necessary to correct this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are not updated and the carpet was horrible. I was also charged $36.00 in which the front desk attendant couldn’t tell me why I was charged. I had a free nights stay with my Wyndham rewards points, but the hotel charged me for what I’m assuming was a partial nights stay since no one could tell me what I was being charged for. I was told to contact the manager about having the charge removed once it posted, so when it did post I called to speak with the manager which was not there nor did they follow up with me. I had to end up contacting my bank to disput the charges. The pillows were lumpy and the room was not cleaned well as there were watermarks from cups still on the nightstand. The bathroom was small and there were little dings here and there. Not a great experience at all!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for you review. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any partial charges. A number of guests are selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport, rather than Baymont Inn Woodlawn. If you have selected the wrong one in error, we ask that you please post on their page (formerly Quality Inn Woodlawn). If not, and you still see this charge, please contact the hotel and one of our representatives will take care of it right away.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is a low budget hotel. Great location only 2 miles from Charlotte International airport. A bit of noise outside at night from other guest and with being an indoor hotel it made me a bit uncomfortable but overall clean hotel and comfortable bed. Kevin at the front desk made sure we we’re ok and even order us a pizza.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah3603
ManagerBay, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate the kind words and will be sure to commend Kevin for his efforts.