US$128
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$152
The Ivey's Hotel(Charlotte)
US$178
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$161
US$152
Homewood
US$142
Hampton.com
US$110
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$259
US$199
All reviewscharlotte airporthub barfront deskbig hotelfree shuttleshuttle serviceflight cancellationon site restaurantroom was cleanamerican airlinesan overnight layovernext morningminute drivelate checkconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againone night stay
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight. This is a nice quiet hotel, but...
Dont even think about pulling your shoes off! The carpet felt sticky and damp throughout the room. We were on the 3rd floor and there were no signs of water damage. Everything else was clean but the floor creeped us out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Eben A, Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hello Kayaker1117,
Please accept our apologies for the condition of the carpet in your room. We strive to deliver the best possible service and experience to all of our guests so we are truly sorry. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it will be address right away. Thank you again for your time and review, we look forward to another opportunity and a great experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was given a room at this property courtesy of American Airlines due to a maintenance delay - followed by a weather delay.

I did not like the size of the hotel, quite frankly. Even though the desk clerk could clearly see at checkin (and I told her) that I could barely walk due to severe hip pain, she put me in a room as far down the hall as you can imagine. Like at least a football field distance.

Also, I waited approx 1 hour and 15 mins for the airport shuttle - after initially being told it would be only a 5-10 min wait. Really unacceptable.

Room was ok - but there was a LOT of airport and overheard plane noise. Since I came to this hotel primarily to sleep, I could not have been more disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My wife and I met family staying at the Charlotte Airport Holiday Inn on April 20.

The staff, including Mavy and Buhms, helped my wife with information about the area.

Even though my wife and I didn't stay there, we would highly recommend this location to everyone.

We would consider a stay at this hotel if flying in and out of Charlotte in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I am instructor for Jade Learning and recently held a class at this location. I wanted to give a great review for Kristin Stines. She met me at this location before 6am to help me get set up for class, was extremely helpful, professional and kind.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank elinspector66
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say that despite a few hiccups along they way, the staff was great! They were excellent at helping me feel like I was welcome. Which as any of you know.. traveling on business, gets pretty lonely sometimes. The two that impressed me the most were Cindy, in the restaurant, and Bhumi at the front desk. Those two will always do their best to make sure you enjoy your stay and feel welcome. I appreciate you both and hope to come again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business