“Needs more staff!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #33 of 48 Restaurants in Cherokee
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Our family of 6 stayed next door to Hardee's and stopped in Saturday morning for a "quick" breakfast. Nearly an hour later we left. The service was very poor. The crowd was lined out the door and the drive thru backed up to the main road. I felt sorry for the staff which is why I didn't get aggravated about how long it took to get our food. The service delayed us from reaching our destination by 30 minutes. They were definitely understaffed on our visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The reason we have given this place one star is because we couldn't give it zero. We didn't visit the restrooms but completely believe the other reviews. The staff were uninformed and could not tell you what comes on the sandwich (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickle, ketchup, mustard, mayo - the burgers come with different things depending on size.) The staff seemed to be running around but not getting anything accomplished. I expect some may have been combining down off a meth high. Both of our orders were wrong. My hamburger came out as a cheeseburger and my wife's burger was supposed to come with pickles but didn't. Her burger was barely cooked (a completely differently color of grey than mine) and appeared dipped in Ketchup - so much so that the burger was slimey. The fries were disgusting. How do you screw up fast food fries. All you have to to is put them in a basket, lower the basket into oil, press a button and sprinkle some salt. We stopped here because we thought it was our only choice for a while (no cellular internet to google restaurants) imagine how frustrated we were when 5-10 minutes down the road we found many more choices which even if disappointing had to have been better. If you are into sadomasochistic adventures, this maybe your kind of place. I'd rather be waterboarded and forced to eat expired MREs for a month rather than subject myself to this Hardee's again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

What you would expect from Hardee's. Good location from our Campground so we stopped in for a good cup of coffee one morning on our way out to the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Waited over 15 minutes in line. Staff is poorly trained and griped and argued with each other the whole time I waited. When presented with my milkshake that was only 3/4 full in the cup, I asked for a full cup. The response was an angry employee that yelled at me "it's not my fault!"

This place needs a management change!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The drink dispenser was full of old soda and the whole bottom of it was standing in drink and the counter was also wet all around it. The napkin dispensers on the tables were absolutely filthy. I even mentioned to the little guy behind the counter taking orders that they really needed cleaning. He thanked me for telling him but nothing or no one ever came out to clean anything. If we hadn't already received our food I would have left. The floors were dirty, it was pretty disgusting. I told my husband how in the world could they have gotten a A-97 grade is beyond me. I am not a obsessive compulsive person regarding cleanliness but I do want my food cooked and served in a clean environment.