All reviewsgreat smokey mountainsplace to staybeautiful scenerycasinoratespet
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This place was the most disgusting Motel I have ever seen! We checked in and upon entering the room check the mattresses.. first of all they were damp and you could see the springs through the sheets! They were rock hard and super uncomfortable. I went out to my car to get my bag and as soon as the door opened saw a cockroach run across the threshold. I started looking around more and noticed that they were cockroaches on the ceiling on the wall and this was in daylight! I can only imagine what would be crawling when it got dark! I took a shower. There were cobwebs in the corner, no lid on the toilet, and the bathtub was disgusting. There was no way I could spend the night there, so we left and got a room somewhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if this place had bedbugs...felt so itchy just being in there for a half hour. I don't see how anyone could stay there..if you are in Cherokee..spend the extra money...this place should be shut down!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The wifi was very poor, just about non-existent and you had to reconnect every couple of minutes. Had to pay a quarter for ice, no fridge or microwave in room. Room had a small coffee pot and cable tv.. Ok, but I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Wanna know how clean your motel room is? Check behind the bathroom door. Disgusting! Beds were comfortable, but after seeing the bathroom floor I was disappointed. Motel is walking distance from the casino. Nice location but needs to be cleaned better.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Very clean rooms. Cute doggies. Loved it. Very nice people that runs the motel I'd stay there anytime. Friendly people close to everything. Loved it. Loved seeing Russ. He's such a delightful little guy.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed there for the first time last night. Rooms are clean and I was happy with everything. But I really want to mention how nice and the owner was. I had an incident where I needed to grab hold of the total rack in the bathroom. Unfortunately I caused it to be pulled from the wall, which caused some damage to the sheatrock. I told the owner this morning. She was more concerned that I was ok and said maintenance will take care of it, even though I offered to pay. I was very impressed by that. They have won my business in the future. Mike S

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business