“Excellent food, friendly service ”
Review of Dutch Broad Cafe

Dutch Broad Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cliffside
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Local farm-to-table southern style.
Description: Local farm-to-table southern style.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

After hearing how good this place is from the office staff at work, I decided to scoop my teenagers up for an impromptu lunch on a Saturday. Anyone from the area knows Cliffside is not exactly a hopping town these days. With that being said, I wasn't expecting much of a crowd for a Saturday lunch. I was surprised as we pulled up to the parking lot and found myself wondering where I was going to park. Anyway, I found a spot, we headed inside, and found a booth. The servers acknowledged our presence quickly and got our drinks while we decided on meals. With a small menu, it didn't take long to decide. We ordered a hot dog, a turkey club, and chicken fingers. The hot dog was simple, but good (it's a hot dog). The turkey club was great. It's served on homemade sourdough. The big winner of the day, though, was the chicken tenders. These are the best chicken tenders I have ever had. The batter is crunchy, but light. The meat was juicy. Needless to say, we will be back again and again.

1  Thank Kramer6492

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great people!! You must go!!! Excellent prices..just warm friendly enviroment. A try!!!!!!

1  Thank bethcarter69

Been to Dutch Broad Cafe? Share your experiences!