“Excellent food, friendly service ”
Review of Dutch Broad Cafe

Dutch Broad Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cliffside
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Local farm-to-table southern style.
Description: Local farm-to-table southern style.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

After hearing how good this place is from the office staff at work, I decided to scoop my teenagers up for an impromptu lunch on a Saturday. Anyone from the area knows Cliffside is not exactly a hopping town these days. With that being said, I wasn't expecting much of a crowd for a Saturday lunch. I was surprised as we pulled up to the parking lot and found myself wondering where I was going to park. Anyway, I found a spot, we headed inside, and found a booth. The servers acknowledged our presence quickly and got our drinks while we decided on meals. With a small menu, it didn't take long to decide. We ordered a hot dog, a turkey club, and chicken fingers. The hot dog was simple, but good (it's a hot dog). The turkey club was great. It's served on homemade sourdough. The big winner of the day, though, was the chicken tenders. These are the best chicken tenders I have ever had. The batter is crunchy, but light. The meat was juicy. Needless to say, we will be back again and again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great people!! You must go!!! Excellent prices..just warm friendly enviroment. A try!!!!!!

Been to Dutch Broad Cafe? Share your experiences!