US$239
Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$242
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$162
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Carter Lodge(Chimney Rock)
US$144
Highland Lake Inn & Resort(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hickory Falls Guesthouse(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeds were comfortableyogurtfront desk staffncequestrianrutherfordtonmountains
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My family and I stayed at this hotel and were in town to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. We were all shocked to find out that the pool was not open and were lied to. The lady at the front desk said that there was a note on the website advising this and there never was a note and we checked again right then and STILL NO NOTE. Other than that, the breakfast was ok and the rooms were decent but I don't appreciate being lied to and we would have stayed elsewhere since it was hot and had several disappointed children.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here previously going to horse shows in Tryon because it is the only available motel property.I will not stay here again.It was 90degrees and the filled pool was not open,no working ice machine,hair dryer did not work,no shampoo or amenities in room.It is also dirty and well worn.tThe management needs to be changed as this place used to be much better.Someone needs to build a ne motel at this location as they would be busy.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia R
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Not a bad hotel but it is definitely over priced! Very disappointed the pool was not open as the weather was 90+ degrees. This was a little deceptive since the website advertised the pool for use. Had we known the pool was closed we would of looked elsewhere. We brought this to the attention of two separate staff members to which neither even apologized let alone offered any type of discount.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This hotel was within 5 minutes of my destination so I booked for 2 nights on April 3 for June 10 and 11, 2016. I was quoted (and received confirmation) of a $121.50 a night rate. I told the booking agent I was coming to the local festival and she made not mention of a two night minimum stay and it is not noted on my receipt. We arrived on June 10 and decided not to stay a second night. The man staffing the desk told me he would have to charge me $165 for the night because of the 2 night minimum despite no mention of this earlier during the booking process. To add insult to injury; after riding a motorcycle all day we tend to select hotels with pools in the summer. This hotel advertised a pool. When we arrived we were told the pool could not be used and that it was annotated on the website. This was a lie as I checked the website before and after check-in and there was nothing annotated. In fact, there were some very inviting pictures of there pool. I will attached pictures of my screen shots of the web if I can. The rooms were very basic, nothing worth $165 a night. The breakfast area and breakfast was sub-par. There were hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator that looked like they were cooked in rusty water.

Room Tip: Wouldn't recommend.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends