“Nice Find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We like to try restaurants that are not chains when traveling and decided to try Larkin's Carolina Grill on our way home from Charleston SC. What a wonderful find! The place is tidy and service was great! I had the Crispy Chicken Wrap and my husband the fried fish sandwich and both were very good. The grandkids ordered from the kids menu and although I can't speak for the taste of their food, my grandson said the fries were awesome. Would recommend this place.... It's not too far off the interstate.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We were a large group and our server did an outstanding job. Everyone was pleased with their meal and we ran the gamut from sandwiches to fish to prime rib. I would have given Larkin's Carolina Grill excellent if it weren't for the condition of the rest rooms. They were in horrible condition and in need of attention. This applied to both the ladies and men's. From my experience, rest room condition is an indication of the attention to detail needed to make the entire restaurant experience a good one.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We get the onion soup and she crab soup with order of fried green tomatoes. The burgers and fries are wonderful and hot. The service is very good. We like to sit outdoors and also take our dog for socializing purposes. We feel Larkins is probably the most worthy purchase for the money.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I ate here on Saturday, October 14, 2017, Services was fast and friendly, the food was great. Outside dining and live entertainment on Saturday Nights.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped from a weekend mountain trip and everything else had long waits. We had 5 kids with us from 1 to 11 yrs. old. They quickly put a table together for 10 and were extremely friendly. Service was great. Food seemed pricey at first until we saw the portions and quality. We were all extremely impressed. Best fish sandwich I ever had....it was huge! flakey crust...just perfect.