All reviews front desk fire pit very nice hotel other hotels nice room staff was friendly clean rooms breakfast bar would definitely stay here again bistro concert lobby mirror
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very clean. We always stay at the Marriott (or its affiliates) because we love them. My only complaint is the beds and pillows were HORRIBLE. The bed was too hard after the first night my back was hurting really bad after night 2 my back neck and shoulder were hurting. The pillows were too soft, I usually like soft pillows but not when it feels like there's no pillow there. We've never had this problem with the Marriott and hopefully it want happen again. 3 stars only because of the bed and pillows.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vacation807580
Tim T, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good morning Woodruff84!
Thank you for your honest feedback. I assure you, we heard your concerns and have new pillows on the way!
Again, thank you for the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the Concord area!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a basketball tournament for our daughter. We called over a month in advanced to book our rooms, we are a large family of 6 so we like to have adjoining rooms. So we booked adjoining rooms for a total of 4 beds! My husband even confirmed AGAIN before he hung up the phone and the woman said, yes sir you have adjoining rooms. So, we drive 5 hours up there with 4 kids including a 1 year old whom I did not pack a pack n play since we were supposed to have enough beds for everyone. My husband checks in and guess what, no adjoining rooms. They only had 1 room booked for us. Oh my goodness, I am so angry and disappointed in Marriott!! They offer to put us at the other hotel next door, however, we have stayed there before and it was the nastiest hotel I have stayed in so that was a big NO!! They finally offered to put us in adjoining rooms that have been renovated but there would be workers working on that floor! No, I have 4 daughters!! I understand that when you call for a reservation you call a central booking location and not the particular hotel, the employees at the hotel tried to help and were nice. It wasn't necessarily their fault but unfortunately they get the brunt of it when the people actually booking the rooms makes terrible mistakes. So, needless to say I called around until I could find a Hampton Inn that could accommodate our family and that they did! We typically stay Marriotts because we are rewards members but I have grown very fond of Hampton/Hilton, especially after this experience. Do not just assume they have your reservation ready for you!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tim T, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Charlotte Concord and providing your honest feedback!

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. My name is Tim Terrell and I am the guest care manager at the Courtyard Charlotte Concord. For this, I do sincerely apologize.
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Concord.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 March 2018

this hotel is 'under renovation'-- they don't tell you that at booking. I did not ANY of the things I asked for and then awake on the weekend to them ripping wallpaper down. this place and the staff is just awful. I will not stay here again.

Do not come here

Room tip: Good luck with that
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tim T, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Kim P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Charlotte Concord with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the areas will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed renovation with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Concord.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Clean, safe hotel in process of much needed upgrade. Grab a cocktail and head to the firepit in outside garden.
Does have a limited breakfast, lunch and dinner/snack menu, with cocktails. Has pool and limited gym.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2017

My family and I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions over recent years. The front office staff have always been professional and accommodating of our requests and make a point to inquire about anything they can do to make our stay more enjoyable. Good customer service can be difficult to find these days and great customer service is almost extinct. I've only received great customer service every time I've stayed at this location.

Date of stay: December 2017