“Excellent Food & Service!”
Review of Johnny Rogers

Johnny Rogers
Get food delivered
Ranked #121 of 324 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Just had the G.O.A.T Burger for lunch today. By far the best burger I've ever had. Nice thick burger, goat cheese, lettuce, tomato, CANDIED BACON, topped with onion crisps. Excellent! We are 1/2 way through sampling all the featured burgers in the Cabarrus County Burger Challenge, and the G.O.A.T. Burger at Johnny Rogers is by far the best!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 30 January 2021

I have given this place several chances. I work nearby and it is convenient place to stop. 6 out of 7 times my call in orders are wrong. Not only didn't I get what i ordered the chicken sandwich was soggy wet on one occasion. Wraps are bad but not worth the $. Burger patties are mostly soy. They should hop on the "plant based" genius marketing wagon and charge more for them, but as meat burgers they are the worst. I think this is a franchise that's fairly inexpensive to buy and the food is second rate frozen processed junk. Owner seems decent nice dude who wants to be in the business but this deal probably isn't going to make it for me. Just not worth the money and although the service is friendly the experience isn't there to serve customers correctly.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I often get take out because I have a job that requires a lot of hours
I was treated so rudely in this establishment I will never go back again. I ordered The Concord Chicken sandwich . It was burned to a crisp. How does one serve a sandwich to a customer that is so burnt that it was literally black
I returned the sandwich and was glared at by employees and the cook was not apologetic at all in fact he glared at me as well no apology whatsoever. Do yourself a favor and go to B n B Barbecue a few blocks down the toad where the customer service and food is stellar

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Everything is great! Friendly staff. They have a daily special that varies for different and various tastes. Everything on the menu is delicious and the portions are very generous. Desserts are to die for and be shared.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

I was craving some bbq over the July 4th weekend. I gave this restaurant a shot as it was pretty close to my house. I got the small bbq plate with the vinegar sauce and loved it. The small portion was plenty, so much I wasn’t even able to eat it all in one sitting! The staff was super friendly as well. I’ll definitely be back to try some of their other menu items.

Date of visit: July 2019