All reviews mon wed blueberry waffles page road large room trash cans mini fridge and microwave an early flight the breakfast area the maintenance man c unit king suite choice hotels the wi fi rental car shuttle service an update next morning
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We needed nice hotel, for over night stay close to RDU and Crabtree Mall and had a nice buffet. Comfort suites served us well. Clean room and very comfortable bed, made for a good night sleep.found a few spots around the hotel just to sit and relax, at the pool, in the morning and out front benches. I called down to front desk and told them my TV would not come on. After returning, I call front desk and they told me technician had left for the day and he could not get it to come on. They would move us to another room. 11:00 at night, wife in bed, no thanks.. Few minutes later I found out tv was not plugged in all the way in the back. I got it working again. Then went to relax on the red council like you see in the photos on this site and I sank so low, I could feel the railing on the pull out bed. When I stood up I could see an impression, I guess..........well let me just say the cushions were pushed down into the couch. Very uncomfortable for sitting. and yes you get free wifi connections, however it's not the fastest connection in the world. Overall it still wasn't a bad place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Willie S
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a TripAdvisor Review in regards to your recent stay at the Comfort Suites RTP/RDU. I am pleased to hear you had an overall nice stay and found our hotel clean and comfortable. I apologize for the problems you encountered with the TV and sofa bed, they will be shared with our maintenance department to ensure they are corrected for all future guests.

Thank you again for sharing your comments and hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Was in this hotel for 2 to 3 weeks and very much enjoyed the stay.

Rooms

Large ,clean and tidy with TV microwave, fridge coffee machine, usb charging ports and the basic necessities.

Daily breakfast buffet. Monday to Wed evening snacks. I didn't enjoy the breakfast much as it looked the same to me everyday.

There is a starbucks,Jimmy Jones in walking range

The hotel has a list of food joints they offer shuttles to. I mostly place the order and call the reception to arrange shuttle for me for collection. The shuttle is free of charge.

Never used the pool or the gym but the community washer dryer was very useful ($1.25 each)

Good wifi and enjoyed the stay as the staff was very friendly and helpful at all times

If you are not driving you can always take the Triangle Transit bus.

Room tip: The hotel has 5 floors. I would prefer staying in the 3rd floor. Didn't like much going up and down when I was in the 5th.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share detailed feedback from your recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites RDU. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and will be sure to share with our entire staff. They take pride in providing great service and it is very rewarding when they are told it was noticed and appreciated.

Thanks again for your feedback and business, I hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my weeklong stay at this hotel. The rooms were large and always clean. While I did not partake of the free breakfast, it looked good and changed daily. Monday thru Friday they had made to order omelettes. The parking lot was nearly full on my first Saturday but the rest of the stay I had no problems parking. Guest laundry is a single washer/dryer. I would not hesitate to stay here again. I had a wonderful time.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites RDU. We are very happy to hear you had a great stay and hope you get a chance to join us for breakfast during your next visit, George will make your day!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Durham area.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I stayed here for an EPA meeting in July, 2015. The property is clean and the rooms are large and comfortable. The staff is friendly and the complementary shuttle service to and from the airport is a nice plus. However the breakfast was the usual mediocre fare at this type of business hotel (watery eggs, greasy sausage, very hot, nearly tasteless coffee). The WiFi was very limited (1 Mbps downstream, 0.8 Mbps upstream) despite a fast connection to the router (130 Mbps). This made Skype all but unusable - the call was frequently dropped with constant screen freezing. After the first night, I tethered to my phone instead. All in all, an ok budget choice that is conveniently located near to EHS, NIEHS and RDU, but nothing special in any way.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bblumberg
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We truly appreciate your comments on the cleanliness and customer service that was provided to you. We will be sure to share these with our staff. I would also like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations concerning our breakfast and WiFi. They will be addressed and we look for ways to improve them for all future guests.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Jason O’Neal

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Came to town for a wedding, The hotel was clean, my only complaints were, the 1st shift Guy wasn't helpful, he seemed to not care and was usually playing on the computer or his phone. The night audit people were awesome though. Also, The trash cans didn't have liners in them, so the cans were dirty.. Besides that, the hotel was nice for a couple night, breakfast wasn't much to it.

Room tip: check if there is a event going on when your there, because parking is limited, and you may not have a parking space
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheRobson21

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. Your comments will be shared with our entire team to be used as what we should and shouldn't do. Since our trash cans are very sturdy and do not tip over easily we choose not to put liners in them. That being said it is expected for them to be cleaned daily and will be reiterated with our housekeeping department.