US$127
US$79
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
US$209
US$129
GardenInn.com
US$67
US$155
All reviewsmon wedpage roadwaffleslarge roomtrash cansan early flightmini fridge and microwaveking suitechoice hotelsc unitthe wi firental carnice hotelsofa bednext morningbooked this hotelnice breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Pro: Great location, reasonable price, it is not far from the South point shopping center which has wonderful shops, restaurants and an AMC movie theater
Con: This property is tired and needs needs face lift badly. In addition the Motel is right on a busy street making it noisy and the lights from the parking lot shine in the rooms all night. Not conducive to a good nights sleep. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any good ones
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom R
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the greatest experience at our hotel. We're always making improvements, and hope that we'll have another opportunity to welcome you and provide you with superior service!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband and I were looking to get away for the night while my grandson entertained his friends at our home for his birthday. We randomly selected Comfort Suites because of the good deal we got through our AAA membership.

Check in was easy and our room met expectations. We didn't have a "room with a view" of anything but the parking lot but that wasn't very important since it was just a one-night stay.

The breakfast buffet was decent with plenty of variety of your traditional bacon, sausage waffles and eggs as well as items for people who wanted to be more health conscious.

If I had one complaint, it would be the hotel bed pillows. They made sleeping in the bed an uncomfortable experience for me personally. Otherwise, it was a good random choice for our one night stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for four days during a seminar. The room was very functional and comfortable. I needed to keep shoes on while in the room, however, otherwise my feet would get very dirty. During the day my bed would be made and bathroom restocked, but I often found long black hairs in my bedding or stuck to my towels. I enjoyed the convenience of a small refrigerator and microwave. The refrigerator froze all of my food items even though it was kept at a low temp. Continental breakfast was not disappointing. The staff member prepping the food was attentive and kind. All the staff I encountered during my stay were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the service! I'm sorry that your stay wasn't up to the standard that we strive to provide for our guests, and hope that we will have a chance to provide you with an even better experience in the near future!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel isn't perfect, but we didn't find any major issues. Check-in was good. We arrived just in time for the happy hour- food was great! We had a large room at the end of the hall. Everything was good with the room. Very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was OK, not my favorite but plenty of options for everyone.

The hotel overall could use a refresh. Also, the ice machines in the hotel seemed to barely work- we tried on several floors without much luck. For the price, though, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you! We're glad to hear that your stay was good, and we hope that you'll have an even better stay next time, as we continue to make improvements!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The rooms are very large, neat, and clean. The staff so friendly, the breakfast service quick if need be or easy pace for those with out time limitations. The airport shuttle service is convenient and drives very happy to help. Best way to start and end a vacation when using RDU

Room Tip: We have have stayed here many times and it is always a relaxing experience
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled that we could help to make a good beginning and end to your vacation. We look forward to seeing you next time!