See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable quite, nice. King suites with kitchenette, couch, cable tv, free Showtime and free Wi Fi. Pleasant, friendly staff. Wheel chair accessible and parking and free parking.Nothing fancy but COMFORTABLE and clean!!! In walking distance to Harris Teeter, CVS and the few restaurants nearby. And bonus to me PET friendly !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Heather, thank you for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. We are happy you and your partner had a great stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel. We’ll be sure to share your compliments with our entire staff and all of us look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

A great hotel to stay at with awesome staff. Will definitely be returning. Room was clean,,,,,, check was easy going and fast. The location was perfect and there are so many restaurants and a movie theater and a Harris teeter. I really enjoyed myself

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for posting your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read that you loved our courteous associates and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have stayed at this property about 3 times and this is first time i decided to write an review. First off the Staff is very warming and welcoming. I can not remember the young lady name that accommodated me, she informed me that they didn't have an elevator and that i would have to be in upstairs room, i told her i had knee surgery recently and she offered to help me take my bags upstairs and helped me up the stairs as well. The breakfast wasn't what i was excepting but i did enjoy a banana nut muffin and some coffee. The room itself was clean and organized the iron came in handy. I will surely be returning. Thanks Guys

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for your nice feedback about Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you liked your room and that the courteous service provided by our staff added to your comfort. I will be sure to share your praises with the associate mentioned in your review. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back here.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the fun filled staff, they were very kind and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable unlike the other properties. I was originally stay at the tower blvd location and it was an horrible experience. They were strange people hanging around the hotel, and when I entered my room it wasn't clean properly and my sheets were dirty. So I decided to leave and get a refund and go to the next closest extended stay. Best decision of the night. It was a complete 360 my room was clean and there weren't Stanger people hanging around. The housekeepers are nice as well. I left my firestorm on the room. When I went back the housekeepers kindly went and found it for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you liked your well-appointed room and that the attentive service provided by our associates added to your joy. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we hope to be your hotel of choice whenever you are back in this area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I arrive to this hotel about two months ago on a business trip. First of all it was 2:00 am in the morning I had to change rooms twice because the first room was filthy and the second room the refrigerator was broken and ruined all my food smh. The lady the front was more worry about her head hurting than getting me a new room( she act like she was on drugs) But That was the beginning of my trip and only went down hill from there. There's usually a million ppl at the office complaining about the same exact thing everyday. Example: One of the guess came to the front desk one day when I was there and he ask the lady for a knife so he can cut up his food. Well she told him they didn't have any and she don't know when they will get some. So he said this hotel is an extended stay and they supposed to provide dishes(which he is right) the lady at the front desk told him that there's nothing she can do and he needed a knife that bad he can go to the local Walmart and buy one. The man told her that him and his family has been staying this hotel for years and he have never experience such horrible service in his life. He's not lying I had to buy my own towels,pots, plates etc. because when you go ask the desk clerk for anything they have the worse attitude and I have report this to their manager but she does nothing ( well besides have my a free nightly stay) but that does solve the problem. I honestly think this hotel could be at least a 3 or 4 star hotel because it does have the potential. But with the staff thats working there now, its only going to get worse!!! The owner of this hotel needs to either fire the entire staff starting with MANAGEMENT or have everybody retrained.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Ashley, first of all, please accept my sincerest apologies for the behavior of our front desk associates and the service issues you encountered while here. Thank you for informing me of this incident. We can understand your disappointment and will provide thorough training for all our associates so that this kind of issues are not repeated. We hope you will consider returning to our hotel so that we can provide a comfortable stay.