US$127
  • Restaurant
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$129
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$67
US$155
All reviewsstaff was super friendlyduke hospitalsmall sofamini fridge and microwavefront desk attendantdecent breakfastconvenient locationbreakfast areaan overnight staynice staymedical centernice roomcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffelevatorodorsink
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and the air conditioning very cold. I can tell from the last time I stayed here that they have done some upgrading. It's probably (in my opinion) a 2-3 star hotel and definitely value based. It noticed a lot of construction workers there for out-of-town jobs. I think it would suit most people's needs for business purposes or an overnight stay.

Coffee was good and had a decent breakfast provided.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Olivia S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We are in process of upgrading our hotel by doing some renovations in hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stay here when visiting friends in Durham. Always comfortable and well run. The breakfast is better than most with hot eggs and bacon or sausage and coffee that is actually quite good. Convenient location to local attractions.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had the double bed room which wasn’t very roomy but adequate enough. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. The cable tv didn’t have a guide, it required me to look at a paper to find which channel was which. The coffee maker and ice bucket was located in the bathroom.... ewww! Morning breakfast was complimentary and was excellent. Shuttle service within a 5 mile radius was the extra bang for the buck especially for folks like me with medical appointments. The WiFi, yeah it was slow at times. Overall, it was comfortable and convenient.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank christys112
Olivia S, Manager at Comfort Inn Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Christy,

Regarding your concern about internet we have now Google fiber high speed internet with 100mb. About the coffee maker and ice bucket we have to follow choice franchise protocol.

Prerna Desai
Comfort Inn Medical Park
(919) 471-6100

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel wasn’t anything spectacular but is fine for the price. I was in town for an event at Duke and had originally booked it because the website mentioned a free shuttle within a five-mile radius; however, upon checking in, I was told the shuttle only went to the hospital.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. I arrived very early, and they were still able to get me settled in a room with no additional charge. But the room itself left something to be desired, as the sink in the bathroom didn’t drain properly, and the toilet wouldn’t flush. I called down to the front desk around noon to see if these could be fixed and was told it might have to wait until the next day. I stayed for two nights, and a maintenance worker never came.

The location also isn’t convenient to much except the medical center. If you’re just in town to see the sights, I’d recommend staying closer to downtown.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Olivia S, Manager at Comfort Inn Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear of the problems you experienced during your stay. We thrive to ensure each of our guests has an exceptional experience.

We updated our shuttle a few weeks ago to only run to the medical centers and we are in the process of updating it on our site as well. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We use our guests feedback to continuously make improvements to our property. I will investigate further on the draining issues and get that fixed immediately if not already done so. We hope you consider staying with us again in the future so we can personally show you the improvements made to the property.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a day and found this hotel to be very accommodating. Staff was super friendly and kind. Room was very comfortable, spacious, and clean. Room had mini fridge and microwave which I wasn’t expecting at all. Complimentary breakfast was well appointed and generous. Good WiFi and a little business center available if you need it. Very convenient location. Would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Olivia S, Manager at Comfort Inn Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018