Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle
Ranked #18 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Very clean hotel. Very spacious rooms. Great breakfast, actual real food. Helpful and friendly staff. Rooms and keys were ready before we arrived. I have never seen a hotel run so efficiently. Would definitely recommend staying here

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you and your team enjoyed their stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

No hot water in the mornings, dirty room on arrival, noisy in common areas. I raised concerns during my first stay here but it never improved through company mandated 4 stays. Glad I will never have to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you encountered all of these issues and feel the way you do about our hotel. I am glad that you reached out to me personally so we could discuss the situation in more detail. We do thank you for staying here!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I am a Hilton honors members and been enjoying the Homewood brands throughout the US. This one has a very small market compared to others and they don't automatically provide you the water bottles as a rewards member, I find that a bit shady practice, otherwise they would charge if you don't voice it. I visited with my family some of the things are very ikea like "not too rugged" and extra care needs to be taken when visiting this place otherwise you might end up being a Charlie Sheen. Hotel fills up fast so getting in early is a good idea, I don't think the engineers planned the parking thing well as we had hard time finding parking daily. The breakfast area is as expected buffet style and they keep it clean, bonus points for that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the RTP area.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I have stayed here many times. Always a great value and a great stay I absolutely LOVE the Hilton Honors App where I can check in, select my room, and set up the digital key where I use my phone to unlock doors. I didn’t even have to stop at the service desk upon arrival.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This was an exceptionally nice hotel. The rooms were clean and decorated tastefully. Staff were very accommodating and helpful. Have stayed at other Hilton facilities and will add Hoimewood Suites to our travel agendas. I do like a suite as it affords some rood for both my husband and I to stretch out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Assistant General Manager

Travellers also viewed these Durham hotels
5.1 km away
1.7 km away
SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park
14.7 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Durham Chapel Hill

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle

Address: 4603 Central Park Dr, Durham, NC 27703-8044
Region: United States > North Carolina > Durham
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Durham
#7 Romantic Hotel in Durham
#9 Family Hotel in Durham
Price Range: $131 - $297 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle 3*
Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle (RTP) hotel, located in Durham, North Carolina. Surrounded by the convenient facilities of Research Triangle Park, our Raleigh-Durham hotel provides easy highway access to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and Morrisville, North Carolina. Compliments of the Homewood Suites Raleigh Durham Airport Research Triangle ParkEach guest can enjoy the daily complimentary Suite Start™ hot breakfast and the Welcome Home® reception, featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings (subject to state and local laws) while visiting this Raleigh-Durham area hotel. Complimentary local & airport shuttle service are included with your spacious suite. Welcome to your home away from home at this North Carolina Homewood Suites by Hilton airport hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Durham