US$127
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$67
US$155
All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomgreat hotelhome away from homehotel staytwo queen bedscomplimentary breakfastresearch trianglertp arealiving areaclose to the airportthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousbreakfast staff
Reviewed 13 November 2017

No hot water in the mornings, dirty room on arrival, noisy in common areas. I raised concerns during my first stay here but it never improved through company mandated 4 stays. Glad I will never have to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you encountered all of these issues and feel the way you do about our hotel. I am glad that you reached out to me personally so we could discuss the situation in more detail. We do thank you for staying here!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I am a Hilton honors members and been enjoying the Homewood brands throughout the US. This one has a very small market compared to others and they don't automatically provide you the water bottles as a rewards member, I find that a bit shady practice, otherwise they would charge if you don't voice it. I visited with my family some of the things are very ikea like "not too rugged" and extra care needs to be taken when visiting this place otherwise you might end up being a Charlie Sheen. Hotel fills up fast so getting in early is a good idea, I don't think the engineers planned the parking thing well as we had hard time finding parking daily. The breakfast area is as expected buffet style and they keep it clean, bonus points for that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HomewoodSuites--RTP, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the RTP area.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I have stayed here many times. Always a great value and a great stay I absolutely LOVE the Hilton Honors App where I can check in, select my room, and set up the digital key where I use my phone to unlock doors. I didn’t even have to stop at the service desk upon arrival.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 October 2017

This was an exceptionally nice hotel. The rooms were clean and decorated tastefully. Staff were very accommodating and helpful. Have stayed at other Hilton facilities and will add Hoimewood Suites to our travel agendas. I do like a suite as it affords some rood for both my husband and I to stretch out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Room ac are on motion detector. Only go down to 68 which was never reached. Every time we left air would go off and when we would get back it would be 74. Air froze up first night so waking up in hot room is not good. Totally unacceptable in my book

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry that our new thermostats did not function properly for you. This is the first complaint I have seen about them, but will definitely have our engineering team look into it.