US$101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$129
US$229
Official Site
US$71
US$155
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskhotel ratesfull kitchenan extended staylaundry roomhotel experiencesroom was clean and comfortablenice stayconvenient locationkitchenettertpwasherappliancesdryerhighwayassociate
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were in town visiting family and needed an affordable place to stay for a couple nights. The rates were great and the value was even better. We had a nice quiet room. The staff was very helpful and even let us see the room before we booked since this was our first stay at a Candlewood Suites.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Darren S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear KimmieH82-

I am so glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us! We are here to serve, so the next time you are in the area, please stop by and see us!

Jeannie Mahone
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 February 2016

My parents and I stayed in separate suites for 8 nights over the last two weeks. This is one of the very best hotel experiences I've had. I cannot praise the staff enough. They went above and beyond in accommodating my and my parents' needs during our stay, including location of the rooms, among other things -- and all with a smile and great attitude. They felt like family to us. In addition, the hotel is impeccably clean and is in a great location, and each room is well laid out. The wifi also works very well. We cannot thank the staff enough. It's rare to find a group like this. I highly recommend this hotel without reservation when staying in the triangle area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Darren S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Thank you for all your kind words & praise of our hotel, cleanliness, location and it's team. We are always striving to treat our guests as they would like to be treated and then add some icing on top. Very happy your experience with us was just that...

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

This past storm me and my family spent the weekend with Candlewood it was as great. Staff was there even with the horrible weather and were in great sperit front office manager tara was a great help with my son who always has a million questions. Will be back again our home away from home.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Darren S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear Going2bhomes00n-
I am so glad you had fun while we were all "snowed in"! We would love to have you back sometime...hopefully with better weather!

Jeannie Mahone-AGM

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Been here for a long while. There is not a better place for extended stay.Jeanne Tara Paige and Andreas are the best to make certain all needs are satisfied. Couldn't ask for better. Sid the van driver always has time to help with anything. Anthony maintenance engineer makes sure any issue is handled quickly. I would suggest to anyone needing a inbetween stop for a day or long period check in with them rate awesome anytime. Also sales manager Misty will make sure your rate is fair and most reasonable.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Darren S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Research Triangle Park / Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your stay!

We really appreciate you recognizing key members & management of our team who stood out to make your personal stay a more warm & comfortable one.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2016

This is my favorite place to stay. Every time I come to the Raleigh/Durham area I come here. The staff is always friendly. The hotel is always clean. The location is great, and very convenient. I love Tara, and Jennifer in housekeeping is fantastic. Thank you to all of you who work so hard to make this place great!

Stayed: January 2016

It is always nice to read a nice review of our property, team and location. It is always appreciated when individuals on the team are recognized for their "great" service. We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Durham.