Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$92
HIExpress.comUS$99
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$99
All reviews minute drive stayed one night hotel is located granola complimentary breakfast rdu
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2020

I booked this hotel for its location and specifically for the breakfast. The rooms are large and the bed is comfortable, the room has a pungent smell but its okay. As I booked this hotel specifically for its breakfast bevause of the great reviews. I am so disappointed. They have a to-go bag instead of breakfast which would have been fine because of covid but what is in there is disgusting. It consists of: a small granola bar, apple, bottle of water, a child size carton of juice and for some reason salt & pepper and knife and fork. I have no clue what I'm supposed to cut with this knife and fork or season? After going to the gym and receiving the so called breakfast it is so so bad! I have had to go out and pay my own money to get breakfast ever since. I have also shared a picture of the breakfast with my colleagues and they have laughed and agreed it is horrendous. At least have a hot breakfast sandwich come on?!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet or exceed expectations. I can assure you these issues are not typical of our hotel and I am truly sorry for this experience. We hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

We stayed one night as a Park and Fly before a trip out of RDU. The hotel was very clean and quiet, with modern décor. Our flight was early – so we had to depart before the complimentary breakfast was served. They provided a snack bag with muffin, granola bar, fruit and juice for us to take with us, which was greatly appreciated. This hotel is located about 4 miles from the airport (about a 10 minute drive). We would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
DalySevenStaff, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear SMLaker,

Thank you for your positive feedback and 4-star review! Your support is greatly appreciated and we are glad we could provide clean and comfortable accommodations as well as a snack bag for your travels. We hope to have the opportunity to provide 5-star accommodations in th future.

Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

Great hotel! Friendly staff! Easy check-in. Clean and comfortable beds. Our suite had a small living room with a mini-refrigerator and microwave. The office space had very nice lighting and a comfortable chair. The view from the window was lovely. The hotel was nice and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa B
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Thank you for your support and for your positive feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations. We look forward to your future travels.

Reviewed 2 September 2019

This hotel worked well for moving our daughter into Duke for a few days. Good breakfast, pleasant staff, easy check-in, and a clean & quiet room. We will stay here again when visiting our daughter. It is also close to the airport, which we will need on our next visit! We have stayed at several Holiday Inn Express hotels in the area, and this one is our favorite for space and the property being updated. We'll be back soon!

Date of stay: August 2019
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport at RTP, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2019

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. We are please that you enjoyed your stay with us and our pleasant staff. We look forward to your next stay with us and we hope that you continue to stay with us while your daughter is at Duke.
Regards,
Casey N.
Hotel Management Team

Reviewed 29 August 2019

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites RTP after I had a flight delayed and the airport hotels were filled. I came in and met a lady with glasses and short hair I believe her name was Diane. She was super sweet and gave me a nice room really quick because me and my husband were tired. The next day we missed our flight and had to stay again and Sophia helped to extend our reservations with no problem and told us about the managers reception. Which was amazing, Demond, Jasmine, Gisell, and Toinette, was their to greet us with smiles and amazing food. Loved the alcohol selection as well. Even the manager Raquel came out and greeted us with warm welcomes as well. You can tell her employees love her. They were laughing and smiling. Even Natesha at the front desk was great with her deep southern accent and bubbly laughs, that kept us laughing. This was a great stay and definitely will be back on a Wednesday again. Whatever Raquel is doing she needs to keep it up, because after all the trouble we went though with the flight I knew our hotel was great. Did this again on a different site because they are amazing people.

Room tip: Best Customer service every
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear BecclR789,

Thank you for your support and for your 5 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!