US$125
GardenInn.com
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$79
US$68
CandlewoodSuites
Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$67
US$155
All reviewstripps restaurantnorthgate mallduke universityclose to downtowneasy accesscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleangreat place to stayoatmealbreakfast staffconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayvery nice hotelhotel is locatedindoor poolshort drive
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Convenient location to interstates and quick drive to downtown and elsewhere. Despite being next door to a mall and a restaurant across the street, not much within walking distance. (No convenience stores or gas).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear 861chipm,

Thanks for the 5-Star Review of our hotel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our convenient location! Please come again! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We stayed at this hotel because it was close to Duke Hospital. I have medical issues, so I need to come to Duke Hospital at least once a year to see my doctor there. I used to stay at a hotel closer to the hospital, but the beds were so hard and the floors were so dirty the last time I stayed there, I decided to stay at this one. Much better!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Janelle F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear you had a great overnight experience with us! Please come again! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Had appointment with Duke Dr. Needed to be there by 8:00AM. The motel took care of everything for us. They shuttled us there and picked us up. Their kindness was just what we needed. Our room was perfect. We stay here every three months and wouldn't stay any place else!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear 848judithr,

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We appreciate your continued patronage and are so happy to hear that the staff took such great care of you! See you soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I could have comfortably stayed here for a few weeks. If I had to guess I would say the room is approx 700 sq.ft, fully stocked kitchen with 5ft fridge, 2 burners, microwave, coffee machine. The bedroom and livingroom/kitchen are separated with double doors. The suite feels large, the bed was comfortable with light and fluffy linens. I checked in Saturday night, only one young man behind the desk, even though he was very busy, he was still courteous and hospitable, he made me feel welcomed after a 14 hour drive; a smile, some friendly banter and a key, he was solid. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends in a heartbeat

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us! WE appreciate your recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

All at the hotel was great, clean, nice people, good breakfast except the sofa of the suite. It was bad.
Also the suite is nice but it is not a suit it is a big room. The living area do not a wall to separate from the bed area. It is all open.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Susana E for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear you had an overall great experience with us! We also appreciate your feedback so we can improve in the future! Please come again soon! Safe Travels!