US$127
GardenInn.com
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$67
US$155
All reviewstripps restaurantnorthgate mallduke universityclose to downtowneasy accesscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleangreat place to stayoatmealbreakfast staffconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayvery nice hotelhotel is locatedindoor poolshort drive
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We were In room 419. It was one of the nicest Hampton’s I️ have ever been in. The staff was very friendly. I️ have stayed in 2 other Hampton’s in the past 7 days that were horrible. This one was great.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review of our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our friendly staff! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Hotel was very clean. Breakfast was the normal stuff for Hampton Inn.
The front desk and breakfast lady was pleasant and helpful. The shuttle driver was pleasant also.
The only thing I would change would be their bed pillows. Way too soft.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our clean hotel and pleasant and helpful staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have stayed here several times over the past few years and this hotel is as clean and welcoming as it was the first time I stayed there. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the room clean and well furnished, the bed comfortable and a great shower. The location is ideal being close to downtown Durham, near shopping and easy access to the highway. This place has always exceeded my expectations and is about the best Hampton I have experienced. I look forward to staying there the next time I visit Durham.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the highway on the 6th floor and maybe other floors too
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Jeff for the 5-Star Review and for choosing to be a loyal guest at our hotel! We are glad to hear you had another great stay with us and enjoyed our great location and super friendly staff! We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

The Hampton Inn staff was very exceptional and helped us any way they could. They were very knowledgeable in their work. The breakfast was very good and the hostess(Priscilla) was very helpful. The breakfast area was extremely clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review of our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our delicious breakfast and super friendly staff! We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The hotel was very clean with updated look to rooms. Every staff member we came across was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast had good variety. The parking lot was well lit. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review of our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our clean and updated rooms and super friendly staff! We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to your next visit!