US$127
  • Restaurant
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$129
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$67
US$155
All reviewsfront deskpage roadmake a u turnroom was cleandurham areaconvenient locationwafflesnon smokingwould stay here againchapel hillrduinnspillowsinterstatehandicapbathtubshuttle
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The man at the front desk was very helpful and polite, and the lobby is attractively decorated.

Went to our room, and was assaulted by the smell of cigarette smoke. I was immediately given another room with no fuss.

Quite a few smokers must use this hotel, although it's supposed to be smoke free. It's a shame that some smokers aren't more considerate because some of us are allergic to smoke.

The room was smaller than we expected, and the bathroom was tiny, only having a toilet and a stall shower with a fixed shower head, so you couldn't adjust it to your height. There were two towels for 2 people for two nights, but after asking at the desk, we were given two more towels. A card said that housekeeping is only done every 3 days unless requested otherwise. The room was very clean anyway.

We like that the window opened, although it was fixed to only open a few inches. There was a screen though, which most hotels don't seem to have.

The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable. That was the best thing about the entire room.

We had a great deal of difficulty getting our phones (one Iphone and one Android) to log in to wifi, and every time we left the building and returned we had to log in again, and the same thing happened each morning. Evidently there is a governor on the TVs to prevent them from being too loud, which would be a problem for anyone who is hearing impaired.

Breakfast was okay. The eggs were obviously reconstituted powdered eggs and were flavorless. First morning there were sausage links which weren't bad, and the second day there was bacon which also wasn't bad. There's a selection of minimuffins, halves of danish, white bread, wheat bread, raisin bread, and bagels for toasting. There were cereals such as corn flakes, raisin bran, and froot loops. There was fresh fruit, and a waffle iron for making your own waffles. All in all, quite a few choices, but only about average.

Overall, it was an okay stay. The staff is much nicer than the actual property is.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oldcrowwv
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Guest, we greatly appreciate your feedback and comments. I am glad to hear that our staff was prompt to help you with all your needs. Yes, we are 100% smoke free hotel and we are very strict about our non-smoking policy and take immediate appropriate action when we see if some other guest accidentally smoked in one of our room. We do provide housekeeping service everyday. Per Sleep Inn brand requirements, there are two sets of towels per bed like any other hotel but I am glad to hear, our staff provided you with additional towels upon request. For security reasons and guest have to accept internet terms & conditions, each time guest requires to log in upon return but once logged in and in and around hotel, there's no time limit. Lastly, as you know we are a limited service hotel and we don't have full service kitchen but we serve hot breakfast items like waffles, bacon, sausage and scramble eggs. Once again, thank you for your comments and feedback.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I reserved this hotel based on their airport shuttle service. I waited over an hour in the 90 degree heat for the shuttle. It was absolutely filthy. When I arrived at the hotel, the reserved non-smoking first floor room was found to be smoke filled. I am disabled and had to take a second floor room and the elevator was broken. Once in the room, I found the previous guest's dirty laundry. The wifi and freezer did not work. When I went to the business center to use the computer to print my boarding pass, it did not work either. There was not even a full set of towels in the room. The ac worked well but you could not hear the tv with it on. Worst of all, there was a mouse/mice scratching around the room. I left by 3am. It was unbearable. I will never stay there again! The staff was friendly and I did tell tell them of the problems I encountered. (I am a long time Choice reward member and generally love Choice hotels.)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest, we appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay with us. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. Yes, I agree that our 3rd party shuttle service van is older van but their service is pretty prompt within 10 minutes. We are 100% nonsmoking and smoke free hotel, I am sorry to hear that you felt the room to be smoke filled. We are strict about our non-smoking policy in our rooms and all guest signs registration card acknowledging non-smoking policy and we haven't had any issues. Our front desk staff is available 24/7 for any needs including assistant for business center use and use of printer. I am sorry to hear that you felt AC fan noise to be mouse/mice scratching around as we do not have any such issues. I am glad to hear that you felt our staff was friendly. Lastly, our record shows you are a non-choice privileges member. Can you please call us and provide your Choice Privileges number so we can make sure you receive points for your stay. Again, please accept our apology.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I was very impressed with price cleanliness of location size of room .Shower felt great good temp and pressure..vey nice staff Zach at the front desk answered all my questions about resturants area spots and gave me plates for our pizza when I forgot to get some on the way.The morning breakfast was enjoyable we filled up and went to continue our vacation..Our Family made a vote and Sleep Inn will be the only hotel we will stay in we are planning trip to Disney and Texas..

Room Tip: I liked my room 317 great freeway view and was able to see car in parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Macha G
General M, Owner at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Guest, We greatly appreciate your positive comments and feedback about your recent stay with us at Sleep Inn RDU Airport. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with service from our staff and you liked our clean comfortable room with reasonable price. I am also happy to hear that your family was pleased with our breakfast and water pressure in our signature standing shower of Sleep Inns. Thank You again, we look forward to see you soon in near future. Lastly, I am very excited to hear that your family voted for Sleep Inn, the only brand you will stay during your vacation trip. Most of the Sleep Inns around country has same consistency and service. Thank You.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The elevator was out of order and they assisted me with my luggage and belongings. I was given a Choice member gift bag. Great location near freeway and airport. Great place for business travelers. Near good restaurants.

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel is great
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and comments about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that our staff could assist you with your luggage and belongings to take it upstairs while our Elevator was out of service with major breakdown of main motor. As you may know, we were able to locate new motor and get it repaired within few days. We thank you for being a loyal choice privileges elite member, who received water bottle and snack item upon check-in. I am glad to hear that you recognize our Sleep Inn RDU/RTP as a great location off I-40 at Exit #280 and so close to RDU Airport. Yes, we are perfect hotel for business travelers. Thank You. – GM – Sleep Inn RDU

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Fast check-in since I paid online, we were able to keep our car there 2 weeks while we were on vacation. Very safe, very comfortable. Front desk staff was great, great location. Will stay here again, definitely.

Room Tip: We were on floor 4 and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, we greatly appreciate your positive comments and feedback about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with service from our friendly staff. As you stated, we are very conveniently located close to RDU Airport and we offer Sleep-Park-Fly Package at our safe and comfortable location, easy access off I-40 at Exit #282. I am happy to hear that you will stay with us in near future, we look forward to seeing you soon. Thank You. - GM, Sleep Inn RDU