US$79
CandlewoodSuites
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$129
US$179
Official Site
US$69
US$155
All reviewschapel hillgreat malllarge tvnice poolfree breakfastwalk in showerbreakfast was excellentsouth point mallfront desk stafffire pitbreakfast barroad noiseshort drivegreat amenitiesrestaurants within walking distancewould definitely stay here againhotel is in a great location
Reviewed 11 November 2017

A most disappointing ordeal to say the least. I checked in and out and everything was fine, after I got home an realized I left an item in the closet, I called customer service and was transferred to the front desk. I asked her to have someone check the room for the missing item. She took my number but never called back, called customer service again, same thing. The poor customer service continued. You know what guys, I am tired of writing and this is not getting me anywhere.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a road trip to the Durham area recently and stayed at the Hyatt. Honestly I have not stayed in a hotel where the staff were as polite, professional, or just generally as concerned with our total enjoyment and comfort as this group was. The hotel was clean and well cared for. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This stay was not without its problems (room location above noisy extraction fans) but once management took care of relocating me, my stay was for more enjoyable.

I think they need to focus on satisfying the preferences of Hyatt Globalists.

But, accommodation, service, facilities and comfort are still top notch.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great staff and very clean place. Great location for shopping. Good variety of food for breakfast. I wish it had an indoor pool because then it would be perfect but besides that I had a great experience and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family