Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$122
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$155
All reviewswashers and dryerschapel hillfull kitchenfront deskhome depotplace to stayfree dinnertwo bedroom suitelight dinnersocial hourlaundry roomfresh fruitoutdoor poolstores and restaurantsshort stayextended stayfitness center
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

My family of six spent a night in the hotel on a visit to Duke University. Although it was a short stay, I was impressed with the hotel especially one dubbed as an extended-stay hotel. Believe me, I've been to many of these types of hotel and it's been quite a mix. But this hotel has amenities that would give higher star hotels a run for their money.

They've got a sizeable pool, quite a big gym, a large guest laundry area. The breakfast area-cum-lobby lounge was tastefully decorated while the complimentary breakfast had a very good and wide selection.

The room was more than enough for our family of six to fit in and sleep comfortably. The hotel and the rooms looked well-maintained, which is a pleasant surprise especially for extended stay hotels.

I had a problem because our car broke down and the front desk helped get me a cab to a car rental.

If you're in the Chapel Hill-Durham area, I would highly recommend this hotel, both for its quality and reasonable prices.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank PnoiBoi
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

PnoiBoi, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re thrilled we were able to accommodate yourself and your family comfortably while providing great convenient amenities. Our two-bedroom suite provides our guests a king, a queen and a pullout sleeper sofa which is perfect for families traveling. With such a great review we hope to see you next time you’re in our area!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

We came into town for just one night but had a wonderful stay. This hotel was very clean and my daughter even commented when we got on the elevator how clean it smelled! The tub was gleaming and a pleasure to soak in. The plates and flatware provided were spotless. I have stayed in four star hotels that were less comfortable and less clean than this gem. Close to shopping and restaurants (we walked to a nearby department store to buy a swimsuit so our daughter could take a quick dip in the pool). The staff was extremely friendly and eager to help. I highly recommend the hotel. We will be back if we are in town again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Thank you, Melissa H for taking the time to write us a review! We’re extremely pleased your one night stay was wonderful and our first impression left a smile on your face. We take pride in our property, so we keep it as clean and welcoming as possible! Looking forward to seeing you next time you’re in the area!

Reviewed 12 May 2015

My son was going into major surgery at chapel hill children's hospital. Travel arrangements were made the night before. The third party site booked the wrong reservation. After speaking with the front desk and the manager at the hotel they put me at ease and assured me I would be taken care of. The experience I had with the hotel and management was nothing less than staggering. I have been in customer service for 28 years. The hotel is beautiful,clean and accommodated all my needs. Thanks again to the team at Staybridge Suites in Durham. Your hotel should be the benchmark for all others in your organization.

Room Tip: All are excellent
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2015

RichardDinonno, thank you for your wonderful review! Glad we were able to accommodate you during such a stressful time and our staff made sure to make you feel at home. Guest feedback is extremely important to us, so thank you once more, RichardDinonno for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to see you next time you’re in the area!

Reviewed 24 April 2015

I have never written a review for a hotel while I am still residing in it, but I feel so positively about this place that I want to put pen to paper before I check out. I did not plan to stay here, but the place I was staying in was bad news and I decided to vacate. Feeling tired, disappointed and stressed I thankfully landed at Staybridge. At the front desk I was greeted by Sarah, a lovely young woman who was genuinely sympathetic to my situation. What a breath of fresh air! The staff here have been consistently friendly and helpful. The other woman who mans the front desk, Lauren is amazing as well and we have engaged in many helpful and enjoyable conversations. Who ever does the hiring here is a good judge of character. The hotel is very clean (beyond what I have experienced in hotels like Holiday Inn, Hilton and Marriot, which surprised me) and the linens and towels are great. It is very nicely set up for long term stays and the rooms are equipped with all the basic essentials one could need. The hotel is very well kept up and shows no off putting signs of aging/neglect. The beds are fine, firm and sturdy (which is important for me as I have a bad back), but nothing to write home about. The price is very reasonable taking into account that they also provide breakfast and dinner with drinks included in the stay. I have not tried the food as I am on a special diet, but other guest have told me that they are pleased with the fare. The woman who mans the kitchen Sandra, is friendly and obviously good at her job, quick to replenish food and drink and very receptive to comments. When you have come from a bad lodging situation its makes you very appreciative of a good one. And this is one! I know I'm raving about the place, but is because I feel they have genuinely earned it. Thank you Staybridge!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank AVSmith
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

AVS, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us an outstanding review! We love our staff and we’re glad it shows! Taking the time to find a great hotel can be exhausting, but such a relief when something so wonderful is stumbled upon. We hope the remainder of your stay is delightful and we continue to exceed your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with. Once again thank you, AVS for your review!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

This place was quite reasonable for 100 a night. The place has a pool, public internet area with printer, free laundry and gym. I was in a suites and it had a nice kitchenette. It was very clean but the beds were too firm for my taste. The rollout in the sofa was a bit lumpy. They had happy hour t-th with free beer and food that is enough to act as dinner. I would definitely stay here again. This place is also pet friendly. If you need a soft bed go elsewhere. Walking distance to lots of retail stores.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family