US$125
  • Restaurant
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
US$209
US$129
GardenInn.com
US$79
US$67
US$155
All reviewsunc chapel hillyogurtbed was very comfortablestayed for two nightswifi is freewould stay here againpriced hoteldecent breakfastchecking infootball gameconvenient locationeach morningfront desk clerkhot breakfastupon checkfitness roommedical center
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We really wanted a whirlpool tub for a weekend getaway, and we though, eh, Comfort Inn isn't fancy but it's the only close to reasonably priced place that has a whirlpool tub. And it did - quite large and worked well. But the room was so dark and dingy it was really depressing me and we left early. Everything was clean and the staff was lovely - they even didn't charge us for the second night. But I definitely would not stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017

My son and I were traveling home and got tired, so we booked on one of the discount hotel booking sites and got a pretty good rate here. The front-desk clerk was very friendly and efficient, check-in was fast, the room was comfortable and mostly quiet (other than people in the halls, but wasn't too bad). The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. I slept pretty well here which isn't typical for me. The towels were a little worn and thin, but they got the job done. The breakfast was okay, not great, but appreciated. It was a very quick stay, so I can't comment on much. I would not hesitate to stay here again though, if the price was right.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel but it has faults. The breakfast is only fair and the wifi or lack of it can be very annoying. We spent a week on the 4th floor and there often was no hot water or it was very very slow to come out. On the plus side the room is large with a very comfortable bed. Parking is great and there are lots of restaurants near by. The business center is especially good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
gmnc132, Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

The Comfort Inn University Durham Chapel Hill’s team would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are in the process of upgrading our WiFi. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back here soon.

Evelyn Stapleton

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in October in the stay was pretty good. This time, not so much. Lots of maintenance issues and lack of cleanliness. I reported them and they said that they were due for an eight year renovation. Fitness room had some equipment that had not been calibrated.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
gmnc132, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

The Comfort Inn University Durham Chapel Hill’s team would like to thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay, I will share them with our team.

Evelyn Stapleton

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We wanted to see the UNC and Duke Campuses, so this hotel was in the perfect location. It's right off I-40 and halfway between the two campuses. The location was fantastic! Though the building was non-smoking, our room smelled very strongly of smoke. Maybe our room needs a paint job and new carpet for the smell to go away.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family