US$125
  • Restaurant
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$129
GardenInn.com
Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
US$209
US$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$69
US$155
1,052 results
All reviewspaddle boatscookieslake viewsmall lakeindoor outdoor pooldouble treewalking pathbusiness parkroom suiteliving areafront desk staffhotel restaurantking bedbreakfast buffetfamily reunioncoffee makervery nice hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is my go to hotel in Durham when I wanna get away with my hubby and kids! We love the indoor pool and the beds are soooo comfortable.. And it's convenient to southpoint, so we can eat, shop, and catch a movie

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Doubletree Suites Raleigh Durham! We are so pleased that you and your family continue to return to enjoy a quick family get away, and that you enjoy our excellent location and our fantastic and comfortable beds! We do hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed at this property for one night on business. The property is an all-suite property, but I stayed in a conference suite as most of the hotel was already booked up. I had to choose between a double bed disability suite or the conference suite. The conference suite was basically only useful as a basic room, but having the king bed was worth it. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was standard. The room felt mostly clean, but there was very little warm decor in the bedroom or the bathroom. It just felt very plain, which is why I would only want to stay for a night or so. The staff was nice and helpful and the hallway was mostly quiet for a good night's sleep. I would stay again, but I would call ahead to make sure I had a normal suite.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback about your stay at the Doubletree Suites Raleigh Durham. We are pleased to hear that you will return again, and will do everything possible to make your next visit a memorable and special experience. Thank you for the compliments of our staff, they work very hard to provide the finest service available, and we will gladly pass on your comments to them.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Super clean and welcoming hotel! Have stayed here several times, and will continue to do so when I am in Durham. The staff in the restaurant went out of their way to be helpful. The rooms, hallways were very clean. Lake is beautiful and the path around it was great for a fresh air walk.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are delighted that you continue to select the Doubletree Suites Raleigh Durham when your travels bring you to our area! We certainly appreciate your loyalty, as well as your 5 star rating of our hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a meeting across the street and the hotel is easily accessible from the highway and not too far from the airport. I rented a car but they do provide a shuttle (I think you have to make an appointment). The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I ate at the restaurant downstairs, and also had room service which was also good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your complimentary review and 5 star rating to fellow travelers on Tripadvisor! We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience, and especially happy to hear that you would choose to stay with us again! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our three night stay here overlooking the small lake. It has everything you need and the hot breakfast is fine. The staff are very friendly. This will be our go to place when we return to Durham.

Stayed: October 2017
Stuart D, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

My team and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay at the Doubletree Suites Raleigh Durham. Thank you for your 5 star rating, and we are delighted to hear that you plan on returning during future travels to Durham. We look forward to serving you again!