Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
US$101
View deal
SAVE US$29
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Doubletree.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
StayForLongUS$130
1,205 results
All reviews cookies lake view small lake double tree great stay living room front desk staff breakfast buffet love this hotel king suite indoor pool would definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable tennis raleigh rtp sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Typically an easy choice is to stay at a Hilton location. This time i was sadly disappointed. The staff was welcoming at the front desk but the room was not very clean. There were hairs left over in the bathroom sink and tub.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel no issues or concerns, felt good to be in a hotel that took good care of the customers and they provided great customer service they explained everything very well at check in. I was very happy with my stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I was pretty happy with my stay this hotel but there were a few things about it that kept from from being from being great.

First, I will start with the positive things. The mobile check in and digital key is an awesome feature of this hotel. With COVID-19, it is best to avoid interaction with staff and those features allow for that. Once in the room, the suite was incredibly spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was very nice. Additionally, the staff is very friendly and accommodating (more on that later). The facility was very well maintained. I put it in the 25-30 year range. Finally, I felt completely safe. That is a baseline, albeit important part of any lodging experience.

Now for the aspects of this stay that were less than great. The premium internet was NOT a premium speed. I was pulling about 3 Mbps. I don't recommend paying 12.95 for that. I was able to use the 5G connection on my iPhone and received 40 Mbps and that was free for me. Thankfully, the front desk staff was very able to remove it from my invoice. Secondly, and if anybody reads other reviews I have posted, this is a focus of mine. There is a serious lack of bedside power outlets. Given that the current year is 2021 and this is a relatively high end hotel, this is pretty unforgivable. I personally travel with an iPhone, iPad, 2 laptops, and an Apple Watch. I imagine most people that stay here travel with many of the same devices. This needs to be addressed.

In summary, this was a decent place to stay. There are ways this hotel could be improved (nothing is perfect) but all in all, not a bad place to be.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank cedartree84
Reviewed 4 December 2020

I have stayed at this hotel twice, and both times were great. The views from my room were spectacular, especially at sunrise and sunset, and there is a nice walking loop around a small lake. The staff were friendly, attentive, and efficient. The room service was quick, hot, and very reasonably priced. We are Hilton Gold which means free breakfast, even now with COVID. We had eggs benedict with breakfast potatoes, and eggwhite veggie omelette. For dinner room service we had a Caesar salad, Thai chili wings, and a ribeye steak, and again all were delicious with large portions. I will definitely stay at this hotel every time I am in the RTP area from now on.

Room tip: Lake side on higher floors are the nicest views . . . during times of low occupancy, they will upgrade you for free.
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

The DoubleTree, known for that amazing cookie is where you expect to find affordable luxury. Keep hope alive. With the slowdown of the economy, the bar has to be lowered a bit. Staffing is reduced and corners are being cut to keep the hotel industry afloat. Having said that, the Doubletree on Meridian Pkwy has enough comfort for the price but there are some definite issues with some rooms. Our first room had no key. 3 unsuccessful keys later we were moved to a new room. Room number 2 smelled of old smoke and had stained furniture. Room number 3 smelled fresh and looked clean. There were some issues with the bathroom (outlet didn’t work and you could tell the bathroom had most likely flooded. I’m pretty sure that was mold on the ceiling). BUT! The room was super comfy, very roomy and we had a great view of the lake. The lake has a trail that winds around some great fountains and scenery. The trail is bit noisy due to location near interstate, but it was a relaxing stroll and plenty of seating. When COVID allows, they have a beautiful indoor/outdoor pool, play area and tennis court.
The STAFF was amazing. They were the only thing helping me keep my sanity while trying to get into a room at 9 pm. Doc was super sweet and offered to buy us breakfast to make ammends for all the room changing we had to do.
We would stay at the DT again. For the price, the final room was clean and comfy. The lake was beautiful and the staff were extremely courteous. Best of all, it is close to a lot of great eateries and the most charming mall we have ever seen. So, have patience and courage to trust that things will get back to normal. In the mean time, be kind to the staff....they are there to help you and they do it with smiles and infinite graciousness.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple