All reviewschapel hillredroof innlarge trucksroom was cleanfront desk clerkwould stay here againuncbryantpillows
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This is the only RedRoof Inn in the Durham location I stay at when I'm in town. Everytime I visit the area front desk staff are always friendly and helpful and room are stock and clean. Hotel is convenant to tons of restaurants and local shopping centers and right of the 440 belt line off Ex. 270 and 15/501. You go see the New RedRoof look and room upgrades and love your stay to. Sangeeta

Room Tip: Best rooms and front desk staff you could ask for keep up the great work you do
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean room!! This place accommodates families who travel with their dog. No extra fee for the dog either!! Woohoo!! This place is also in a safe area which is very important to me when traveling. Hotel staff is very friendly. I will definitely stay here again when traveling back to Durham. Thank you. :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I stay here a good bit. Rooms are consistently well maintained and friendly. Staff are experienced and pleasant. I've not had any issues with noise although there are always large trucks, construction vehicles in the parking lot. Best deal in the Triangle

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I found this place and called them to confirm parking for my large trailer. They have a dead end road in front of the hotel and the large trucks park on it so parking is limited but was easy enough for me sobe there were only the other trucks the when I arrived. Front desk clerk was excellent and had a great personality. The room was incredible! Clean, modern, everything works, smells great, had a nice desk to work at!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We had a late flight in and arrived at 1AM. it's a great place if you need super minimal accommodations and somewhere just to sleep for a night. Front desk was really nice. It's a no smoking motel, however it is definitely one that was previously not. If you are sensitive to smoke, you'll definitely notice the smell right away. If you are not, it won't bother you. We were only there for one night, so it wasn't a big deal, though I am super sensitive and would have preferred no smell at all.

Check out was easy and friendly. It was conveniently located and suitable for our one night stay and needs.

Room Tip: top floor, back row facing away from the main road.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple