US$79
US$68
CandlewoodSuites
US$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$115
US$110
  • Restaurant
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$129
US$116
GardenInn.com
US$69
US$155
Arrowhead Inn(Durham)
All reviewsstay at red rooffront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staymotelnikinccurtphousekeeperrepairrefrigerator
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This was the worst hotel I have stayed at in a very long time. CLEARLY many live here full time and when you see 3-4 Children in room after room and the desk tell you it is an Extended Stay place? RUN YOU BUTT OFF!!! The floors were so dirty we never took our socks off and threw them out the next day. NO no no ohhhhh no.

Room Tip: Yes - stay in one at another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank You for choosing to stay with Red Roof Inn while visiting the Durham area. Our convenient location often fill us with guest that are there for special events at the University or families visiting the hospital. I am happy to hear there were no incidents during your stay as usual. We do have great security personnel that allows our staff to focus on offering great customer service we're proud of while they make sure everyone is safe and secure. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The room was very clean the housekeeper was friendly I think her for a very clean room she said her name was Elaine and she was so sweet I want you to know that I enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inn in my room with 311 thank you very much

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor much quite
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank pearlsdiamondsgold
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank-you for staying with us. We really appreciate your great comments. I'm glad to see we left a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I visited the Red Roof Inn at the Durham location off hwy 55..last weekend.. I stayed three days 2 nights it was my Birthday I really enjoy my stay. Marcus the front desk clerk was very helpful he made sure all my needs were taken care of. I will definitely be returning soon an telling others about my visit.. Thanks Vicky

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Thank-you for staying with us...We appreciate all feedback from our guests. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will pass along your great comments to my team

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My stay at the red roof was great. Marcus provided great assistance and was very polite. The room was clean and everything worked properly. I was able to find a park in front of my room and the environment was peaceful.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thank-you for your great comments. We are glad that you had an outstanding stay with a Red roof inn Location.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I sleep here on March 09, I asked for a non smoking room and first thing when I get to my room ciggar smoke pestilence, the sheets had cigar burns and where dirty, I called guest services and the answer was that all the rooms are non smoking but some guests do not care. I will never stay in a Red Roof again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

I sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced at our inn. I will pass along your comments to the staff and please contact me directly at 919-361-1950 to discuss this situation in more detail.