“Great course and military days are awesome!”

The Pines at Elizabeth City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pines Golf and Country Club is a par 72 championship layout with five sets of tees. Golfers can play from 5,101 yards to 7,017 yards with "USGA spec." greens using a 50/50 blend of A1/A4 Bent grass which more than qualifies for a true Championship Course. The course features four par 3s, ten par 4s and four par 5s. Full Golf and Out of Town Golf Memberships are available for families and individuals. Social and Pool Memberships are also available. Always open to the public. The Bistro at The Pines offers Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Book you next special event with us. Full banquet service.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I love golfing at the Pines and we usually take a break to eat at their restaurant as well. I am a newb and my husband is more experienced and we both enjoy spending time on the greens. The course is well maintained and in the past, they have offered Military Golfs Free Days which means a lot to us!

All reviews
"bistro"
in 3 reviews
"northeastern"

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've only lived in Elizabeth City for a little over a year and never visited The Pines. Several friends have recommended trying it for lunch. I'm so glad I did, the lunch specials are not only priced very reasonable but very good quality. I will be a regular from now on.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We have done breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Pines and its always good. Prime Rib night is not to be missed. Oysters are half price on Wednesday!!!

And there is a golf course And a large function room also

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Challenging course with elevated greens. Greens usually run around 8-9. Well maintained with a decent pro shop and great food at the Bistro. About $45/round.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 November 2016

The Pines golf course in Elizabeth City offers players at every level an enjoyable golfing experience in a beautiful northeastern North Carolina setting. With numerous water hazards and fairway bunkers on both the front and back sides, the course generally calls for considerable accuracy off the tee, as well as in your approach shots to the putting greens. The greens are well protected, and there's usually plenty of trouble lurking if you don't stick them. Once on, you'll find them to roll very true and quite fast. While the course is not exceptionally long by most standards, it will prove to be a very fair test for players at all skill levels. My group thoroughly enjoyed our first-time outing there, and we will definitely play The Pines again.