“Small town restaurant”

Andy's Pancake & Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Great staff and good food. Lots to pick from on the menu. The manager or owner even stopped by our table to ask if everything was to our liking. Really a good down home place and we were glad we stopped. Party of 5.

1  Thank Valmic10

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We just moved to the area so we've been trying all the local fare. Based on reviews, I thought we might have found our local breakfast place. We did not! I had the country ham skillet and it was inedible. Mostly potatoes and even they had a funky taste. The pancake was the same; very strange taste in it. My husband had a tuna salad sandwich which he said tasted like they just put mayo. Could have done that at home. That being said, the staff was very friendly and efficient. Not enough to go back, but thought it was worth noting.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I've eaten here a few times so I decided to take my mom while she was visiting. We both enjoyed our skillet meals and she purchased some handcrafted earrings from the lady at the table in front of us. Yes, it's that kind of small-town place and I love that.

It reminds me of an old truck stop where I used to eat breakfast growing up. There are plenty of options and they even ask you how you want your whites when you order eggs over easy (that's important).

The service is great, the coffee is blah.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for Breakfast with the family and was pleasantly surprised at the remodeling they have done to the inside. They now have booth sitting along edges with tables in the middle.
Menu still has great choices, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Food was good and tasty, service good and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Small town feel with big town delivery. The food was amazing. This place sets across from Cook Out. Went for the first time with my daughter I had two eggs, two toast, home fries and coffee, she had a breakfast burrito and water. Cost about $13.00 with out tip. Super good food. Nice wait staff. Quick, curtious. Bathroom rather odd. Small one toilet, with a blank room to wait until the toilet is open. But it works.