“Great service and food”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #18 of 109 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great local store. They obviously screen their workers a little bit better than some of the local fast food stores.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Love going Here! The subs are great and everyone is very professional, courteous and most accommodating

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Love the food, friendly service, great prices. Our go to place multiple times a month. Subs are plentiful and good!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I try to cut as much sodium as I can so I had the beef on white bread with nothing else it the sandwich. I refrigerated it over night and put it in our cooler the next morning over the cold water bottles we had in the hotel refrigerator. Around lunch time for me, I ate half. I love the taste of the while sub bread with just the chopped beef. They probably call it something else with all the fixings.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Jennifer and Chris are great members of the community. We always try and support businesses that give back to our community. We were hosting a casual neighborhood get together and thought subs would be a great meal. The staff could not have been better and I really appreciated Jennifer's call to clarify and her suggestions. The subs were ready when requested and they were well prepared. They were packaged so I didn't have to unwrap and put them on a platter and the color coded toothpicks were a great idea.
Thanks for being such a great business!